Who Ya Crappin?
This week’s Crap of the Week goes out to former Miami Dolphins coach Don Shula.
This week’s Crap of the Week goes out to Dan Bernstein.
This week’s Crap of the Week goes out to Jon Gruden.
This week’s Crap of the Week goes out to NFL Network analyst Mike Mayock.
This week’s Crap of the Week goes out to Bobby Petrino.
This week’s Crap of the Week goes out to former White Sox skipper Ozzie Guillen.
This week’s Crap of the Week goes out to Chicago Tribune columnist, David Haugh.
This week’s Crap of the Week goes out to Duke head basketball coach Mike Krzyzewski
This week’s Crap of the Week goes out to the Chicago Tribune’s Phil Rogers.
Congratulations to White Sox TV play-by-play man Ken “The Hawk” Harrelson, who received this week’s Crap of the Week.
This week’s Crap of the Week goes out to none other than our own Matt Abbatacola.
This week’s Crap of the Week goes out to none other than Chicago Bulls ambassador Scottie Pippen.
This week’s Crap of the Week goes out to co-host of The Boers and Bernstein Show, Dan Bernstein.
This week’s Crap of the Week goes out to Drew Brees.
Sean called in to ‘crap’ Ann Oldenburg of the USA Today.
Check out the second annual Who Ya Crappin’ Live.
The winner of today’s second annual “Who Ya Crappin’?’ live will get a very special trophy.
South Side Rick called into Who Ya Crappin’? to bust out Jack Black’s comments at the Grammys on Sunday.
Ever wanted to read your “Crap” for Who Ya Crappin? live on the air with guys at a remote broadcast?
If you missed Thursday’s featured segment on The Boers and Bernstein Show, you can check out the full session below.
- History Of Tornadoes In Chicago AreaThe massive EF-4 tornado to hit Moore, Okla., is very rare, but twisters with that kind of force have hit the Chicago area in the past, and have been extremely deadly.471
- Local Storm Chaser Describes ‘Sickening, Deafening Roar’ Of Oklahoma TornadoA south suburban man whose hobby is chasing storms was in Moore, Okla., on Monday when a massive tornado devastated the town, killing at least 24 people.183
- High School Duo Has Never Missed A Day Of ClassThey say no one's perfect, but one school in the far southwestern suburbs has not just one, but two students who have achieved perfection in one area.136
- Deadly Oklahoma Tornado Serves As Reminder To Prepare For Disasters“Tornado sheltering basics involved three steps – get in, get down and cover-up. The overall goal is to avoid flying and falling debris by putting as many barriers between you and the tornado as possible,” according to one expert at the National Weather Service in Norman, Oklahoma.121
- Lightning Strikes Damage Two Homes OvernightAt least two homes in the Chicago area were struck by lightning overnight as heavy thunderstorms plowed through the region.198
- Police Seek Help Identifying Female Homicide VictimPolice are asking for help to identify the body of woman or teen girl found strangled and badly burned in a Northwest Side Avondale neighborhood Dumpster Sunday night.137
- AVEENO® MEN’S “Building a Healthier Foundation” Sweepstakes May 21, 2013AVEENO® Men’s™ knows your family is your foundation. And to take good care of them, you need to take good care of yourself. Win a family day at the ballpark from AVEENO® Men’s™.
- Join Hankook Tire To Reel In The Next Big Catch May 20, 2013Join Hankook tire to reel in the next great catch! Click here to go to www.TirePrize.com and enter for your chance to win the ultimate fishing excursion in Puerto Rico!
- Meet Jim Rome On Set In Los Angeles May 20, 2013AutoZone and the Jim Rome Show are giving one winner and a guest a trip to meet Jim Rome in Los Angeles on the set of his Showtime television show! Enter for your chance to win!
- Marquette County Convention & Visitors Bureau Post Game Show Giveaway May 10, 2013Listen to The Score’s Baseball Post Game Show for your chance to win a $100 lodging gift certificate from the Marquette County Convention & Visitors Bureau!