Bond has been denied for a 23-year-old DuPage County man accused in the murder of another man earlier this week near Willowbrook.
A Willowbrook couple filed a lawsuit Wednesday claiming a school bus driver sexually assaulted their 3-year-old twins while transporting them to and from special education preschool classes.
A 28-year-old man has been sentenced to six months in DuPage County Jail for possessing child pornography, in a case cracked last year by Wheaton police and the DuPage County Sheriff’s Office.
A southwest suburban man who wanted to get money from his family staged his own kidnapping to demand $1,000 in ransom, according to police who later arrested him.
Police are asking for your help in finding a robber in southwest suburban Willowbrook, who has been dubbed the “Tire Iron Bandit.”
Two people have been arrested for a suburban home invasion with ties to furniture delivery.
Sheriff’s police in DuPage County are looking for leads in a home invasion in unincorporated Willowbrook.
The Mayor of Willowbrook is adding his voice to a growing number of suburban leaders who are less than happy with Mayor Rahm Emanuel’s proposal for a dramatic increase in suburban water rates.
A Willowbrook police sergeant was out of surgery Wednesday afternoon, after being bitten by a police dog during a robbery pursuit.
A new school year begins Thursday in Community Consolidated School District 181 serving the Hinsdale area, but a labor dispute between teacher and the school board underlies it all.
Police say a man shot and killed his longtime girlfriend, then turned the gun on himself, late Thursday night in unincorporated Willowbrook.
A man with Chicago ties is due in federal court Friday, after allegedly sneaking aboard a New York-to-Los Angeles flight last week.
It appears a man from the Chicago area has been arrested for slipping onto a cross-country flight from New York to Los Angeles, raising major concerns for air travel safety and security.
For one mother, this Mother’s Day will be one she’ll likely never forget; she went into labor after she was involved in a seven-car pileup on the Stevenson Expressway.
A Willowbrook man remained Friday night in DuPage County Jail, after being caught in an Internet sting operation conducted by Wheaton police.
It may not be a trend – yet – but the owner of a suburban pet cemetery says more people are not afraid to admit they want to be buried with their dogs or cats.
Proposals for a mosque near Willowbrook remain up in the air. The DuPage County Board Tuesday sent the mosque proposal back to committee for further discussion.
A coalition of religious leaders has joined Chicago area Muslims protesting a DuPage County board’s rejection of plans for a new Mosque in southwest suburban Willowbrook.
A group that is planning to build a mosque in DuPage County has suffered a setback.
- Woman Disputes Story Of Chicago Cop Who Shot Her DogTensions are boiling over in the Norwood Park neighborhood on Chicago's Northwest Side where an off-duty Chicago police officer shot and killed a dog, reports WBBM's Nancy Harty.189
- 3 Critically Hurt In Kennedy CrashThree people were critically injured in a crash on the Kennedy Expressway on the Northwest Side Sunday morning.271
- Woman Found Dead At O’HareA woman was found dead near a bus stop at O’Hare International Airport Saturday, authorities said.308
- Toddler Reunited With ParentsPolice on Sunday were looking for the parents or guardians of a little boy who was found in the West Side Douglas Park neighborhood.233
- A Dozen Illinoisans Come Within One Number Of $600M Powerball JackpotOne number in Saturday night’s Powerball drawing was the difference for a dozen Illinois players between being $10,000 richer and living the life of a multi-millionaire.404
- 12 Arrested After Youth ‘Flash Mobs’ Erupt On Michigan AvenueOne adult and 11 juveniles were arrested Saturday night after police responded to groups of teens running through traffic around North Michigan Avenue on the Gold Coast.410
- Marquette County Convention & Visitors Bureau Post Game Show Giveaway May 10, 2013Listen to The Score’s Baseball Post Game Show for your chance to win a $100 lodging gift certificate from the Marquette County Convention & Visitors Bureau!
- OREO Text-In Giveaway May 6, 2013The OREO King Size single serve packs are ideal for on the go snacking and sharing. To celebrate OREO King Size packs, text the keyword “OREO” to 67011 to enter for your chance to win a $250 Visa gift card!
- Enjoy Golf’s Best Round With GREY GOOSE Vodka May 1, 2013Enjoy Golf’s Best Round this season with GREY GOOSE Vodka! Visit your participating retailer today and purchase one 750 mL or larger bottle of GREY GOOSE Vodka to receive one free round of golf!
- Rivers Casino’s Baseball Fever Giveaway May 1, 2013Get Baseball Fever at Rivers Casino Sundays & Tuesdays in May! You could win great prizes and up to $25,000. Plus print out the WILD CARD that can help you win even more!