Three current students and one former student from Wilmington High school were killed when their car plunged into a Will County creek on Tuesday
A Wilmington couple is suing a southwest suburban school district because their 10-year-old daughter was humiliated on a field trip last January
The Drew Peterson murder trial – one of the biggest trials ever to take place in Will County – might not begin at the courthouse in Joliet.
A firefighter from the Will County town of Wilmington is charged with doing the opposite of his job and setting something on fire in a scheme to collect insurance money.
A puppy has been saved not just once, but twice, in her very young life.
A Will County woman who was convicted of abusing a child at her home daycare is challenging the conviction based on a Facebook connection.
Two separate crashes involving multiple vehicles on Interstate 55 in Will County, leaving several people seriously injured.
The man charged with killing 3-year-old Riley Fox pleaded guilty on Wednesday and was then quickly sentenced to spend the rest of his life in prison.
A psychological exam of a convicted sex offender charged with the 2004 rape and murder of a 3-year-old Will County girl has determined the suspect is fit for trial.
- Two Charged With River North BurglariesTwo people have been charged with burglary in connection with a spate of robberies this month in the River North neighborhood.98
- Portage Theater Closed For NowThe 93-year-old landmark theater at 4050 N. Milwaukee Ave. was shut down on Friday after Ald. John Arena (45th) blocked Carranza’s application for a liquor license, according to Carranza.90
- Man Shot And Killed Inside Hyde Park HomeA murder in Hyde Park, just blocks away from President Barack Obama's home.213
- Noise From Music Fest At Chicagoland Speedway Has Neighbors Up In ArmsMost of the complaints seem to be coming from the east of the Chicagoland Speedway in new Lenox, Frankfort and Mokena as grandstands protect the other three sides.127
- Roseland Hospital Cuts Staff, Salaries To Keep Doors OpenAs it waits to hear if it’ll receive a $7 million bailout to stay open, Roseland Community Hospital laid off almost 70 employees, and other hospital employees will take a pay cut.89
- Rev. Jackson: School Closings UndemocraticOpponents of Chicago school closures are vowing to fight on, but they appear to have little chance of reversing the mayor's agenda... unless a federal judge steps in, reports WBBM's Mike Krauser.90
- Benjamin Moore Which Team Colors Matter Most? May 24, 2013Which Team Colors matter most to you? Either way, you could be a winner! Just sign up now for a chance to win $500 Depot Dollars to the Chicago Sports Depot to pick up some gear with your favorite team colors as they battle it out this week!
- AVEENO® MEN’S “Building a Healthier Foundation” Sweepstakes May 21, 2013AVEENO® Men’s™ knows your family is your foundation. And to take good care of them, you need to take good care of yourself. Win a family day at the ballpark from AVEENO® Men’s™.
- Join Hankook Tire To Reel In The Next Big Catch May 20, 2013Join Hankook tire to reel in the next great catch! Click here to go to www.TirePrize.com and enter for your chance to win the ultimate fishing excursion in Puerto Rico!
- Meet Jim Rome On Set In Los Angeles May 20, 2013AutoZone and the Jim Rome Show are giving one winner and a guest a trip to meet Jim Rome in Los Angeles on the set of his Showtime television show! Enter for your chance to win!