OK, you are gonna go for the Powerball jackpot. It’s more than a half BILLION dollars, for goodness sakes!
No one matched all the winning numbers in Friday night’s Mega Millions drawing and the estimated grand prize for the multi-state lottery grew to $30 million.
A Mega Millions game player who bought their ticket for Friday night’s drawing at a south suburban gas station is $118 million richer this morning.
All the Mega Millions players who’ve spent the past few days dreaming of how they would spend nearly $300 million now will have to start dreaming about what they would do with more than $350 million.
The Mega Millions lottery has rolled over again. The jackpot for Friday night’s drawing was $200 million, but no one had the luck of the Irish on St. Patrick’s Eve, and the next drawing, set for Tuesday, will be worth an estimated $241 million.
No one matched all the numbers drawn in Friday night’s Mega Millions drawing and the jackpot increased from $148 million to an estimated $171 million.
It’s been more than a month since anyone playing the Mega Millions has matched all the numbers drawn, to collect the multi-state lottery’s grand prize and that didn’t change Friday night, though a couple area players came close.
Everyone’s attentions may be turned to the $325 million Powerball jackpot, but the growing grand prize for the Mega Millions lottery isn’t anything to scoff at.
No one matched all the numbers picked in Friday night’s Mega Millions drawing and the grand prize for the multi-state lottery grew to an estimated $33 million.
No one matched all six numbers in Friday night’s Mega Millions drawing and the estimated jackpot for the multi-state lottery game rose to $152 million.
Friday night was a lucky night for two lottery players in the south suburbs. A Mega Millions player and a Little Lotto player each won $250,000 in drawings held Friday night, according to the Illinois Lottery.
No one matched all the numbers drawn in Friday night’s Mega Millions lottery drawing and the jackpot for the game increased to nearly $50 million.
Nobody hit the jackpot in Friday’s multi-state Mega Millions drawing, and the jackpot will grow to about $30 million.
Nobody hit the jackpot in Friday night’s multi-state Mega Millions drawing, and the grand prize will grow to about $22 million.
Two winning tickets were sold for Friday’s $113 million interstate lottery, but neither was sold in Illinois.
Nobody hit the jackpot in Saturday night’s multi-state Power Ball drawing, but a $200,000 ticket was sold at a Northwest Side gas station.
Nobody hit the jackpot in Friday’s multi-state Mega Millions drawing, and the jackpot will grow to about $96 million.
Nobody hit the jackpot in Friday night’s multi-state Mega Millions drawing, and the grand prize will grow to near $54 million.
No one matched all the numbers in Friday night’s Mega Millions drawing, but one person, who bought their ticket in the West Loop, came close.
Nobody hit the jackpot in Saturday night’s $92 million inter-state Poweball drawing, and the pot is expected to grow to about $111 million.
- The List: Chicago Schools To Be ClosedThe Chicago School Board voted to close 49 underutilized or underperforming elementary schools on Wednesday as part of a plan to close a $1 billion budget deficit.492
- Board Votes To Close 49 Chicago Elementary SchoolsThe Chicago Board of Education on Wednesday voted to close 49 elementary schools, in what is believed to be the biggest single mass shutdown of schools in U.S. history.4834
- Lockdown Lifted At Morton West High SchoolMorton West High School has been placed on lock down for precautionary reasons after an unknown individual entered the building.558
- Former Glenbard East Student Accused Of Planning Columbine-Type AttackA 19-year-old former student at Glenbard East High School in Lombard was in custody on Wednesday, accused of planning a "Columbine-style" attack on the school, with a list of people he wanted to target.561
- Woman Robs North Side BankA woman robbed a Lakeview bank Tuesday afternoon on the city’s North Side.262
- Four Schools To Be Spared From Closing; Another To Be DelayedHours before a final vote by the Chicago Board of Education, Chicago Public Schools officials have agreed to back off of plans to close four of the 53 elementary schools targeted for closing at the end of the school year, Board Vice President Jesse Ruiz confirmed Wednesday morning.415
- AVEENO® MEN’S “Building a Healthier Foundation” Sweepstakes May 21, 2013AVEENO® Men’s™ knows your family is your foundation. And to take good care of them, you need to take good care of yourself. Win a family day at the ballpark from AVEENO® Men’s™.
- Join Hankook Tire To Reel In The Next Big Catch May 20, 2013Join Hankook tire to reel in the next great catch! Click here to go to www.TirePrize.com and enter for your chance to win the ultimate fishing excursion in Puerto Rico!
- Meet Jim Rome On Set In Los Angeles May 20, 2013AutoZone and the Jim Rome Show are giving one winner and a guest a trip to meet Jim Rome in Los Angeles on the set of his Showtime television show! Enter for your chance to win!
- Marquette County Convention & Visitors Bureau Post Game Show Giveaway May 10, 2013Listen to The Score’s Baseball Post Game Show for your chance to win a $100 lodging gift certificate from the Marquette County Convention & Visitors Bureau!