The Chicago Wolves kept their playoff hopes alive Friday night with a thorough 5-2 victory over the Lake Erie Monsters and Quicken Loans Arena.
The Chicago Wolves earned a much-needed come-from-behind win over the Charlotte Checkers 2-1 in a shootout Saturday night at the Allstate Arena.
In a game for the record books, the Rockford IceHogs handled the Chicago Wolves Friday night with a 7-3 Illinois Lottery Cup victory at the MetroCentre.
A 31-save shutout from goaltender Matt Climie lifted the Chicago Wolves to a 3-0 victory over the Oklahoma City Barons Saturday night at Cox Convention Center.
In the heat of the playoff race, the Chicago Wolves were frozen out by the Houston Aeros with a 5-2 loss Friday night at Toyota Center.
Milwaukee produced a pair of power-play goals in the second period to fuel a 4-1 victory over the Chicago Wolves Sunday afternoon in an Amtrak Rivalry game at Allstate Arena.
Each of the Chicago Wolves’ last three visits to Peoria have ended in a shutout. This time, it was Chicago’s turn to suffer the whitewash with a 3-0 loss Saturday night in an Illinois Lottery Cup contest at Carver Arena.
The Chicago Wolves scored three times in the second period to build a 3-2 lead but the Rockford IceHogs notched two third-period goals and skated away with a 4-3 Illinois Lottery Cup victory Friday night at the Rockford MetroCentre.
Goaltender Joe Cannata stopped 36 shots and forward Michael Davies buried a pair of first-period goals to spark the Chicago Wolves to a 3-2 Illinois Lottery Cup victory over Rockford on Sunday afternoon at Allstate Arena.
The Chicago Wolves held a 2-1 lead over the Milwaukee Admirals after 40 minutes of play for the second time in less than 24 hours. For the second straight game, the Admirals skated away with the Amtrak Rivalry victory, this time a 3-2 shootout decision Saturday night before 13,510 at the Allstate Arena.
Three third-period goals by the Milwaukee Admirals was enough to sink the Chicago Wolves 4-3 in an Amtrak Rivalry game Friday night at the Bradley Center.
A third period flurry wasn’t enough to carry the Chicago Wolves past the San Antonio Rampage as they fell 2-1 Saturday night at AT&T Center.
For the second time in a week, Matt Climie earned a shutout to lead the Chicago Wolves to a 2-0 victory Friday night over the Texas Stars at Cedar Park Center.
Right wing Darren Haydar’s three-point night and goaltender Matt Climie’s 38-save shutout led the Chicago Wolves to the franchise’s 500th American Hockey League victory, a 3-0 victory over the Peoria Rivermen Saturday night at Carver Arena.
The Chicago Wolves used goals by three different forwards to snap a two-game losing skid with a 3-1 win over the Lake Erie Monsters Saturday night in front of 11,112 fans at the Allstate Arena.
The Chicago Wolves rallied from a 3-1 deficit to secure a point in the standings, but the Charlotte Checkers grabbed the game-winner in overtime for a 4-3 victory Thursday night at the Allstate Arena.
A pair of goals from forward Michael Davies and a 23-save shutout from goaltender Matt Climie propelled the Chicago Wolves to a 3-0 victory over the Hamilton Bulldogs Friday night at Copps Coliseum.
The Chicago Wolves reeled off four goals in the opening 15 minutes Friday night and rolled to a 5-2 victory in Amtrak Rivalry action at Milwaukee.
Chicago Wolves captain Darren Haydar scored two goals and goaltender Joe Cannata did the rest, stopping 32 of 33 shots, as the Wolves defeated the Rockford IceHogs 2-1 in an Illinois Lottery Cup contest Friday night at the MetroCentre.
The Chicago Wolves fell into a 2-0 hole three minutes into the game and that proved to be the difference as they dropped a 6-4 decision to the Texas Stars Friday night at the Allstate Arena.
- Rapper Chief Keef Arrested In Georgia Hotel After Staff Smells MarijuanaChicago rapper Chief Keef makes no secret of his fondness for marijuana. The staff at the swanky LeMeridien Atlanta Perimeter hotel doesn’t share that fondness.144
- Florida Man Pleads Guilty In Fatal Stabbing Of Bears FanA Florida man has pleaded guilty to fatally stabbing a Bears fan who traveled to Jacksonville to see the Bears take on the Jaguars in October.619
- Man Critically Hurt In Jump From 3rd Floor Of HospitalA man was critically injured after attempting to jump from the window of a hospital Tuesday in the South Side Englewood neighborhood.201
- History Of Tornadoes In Chicago AreaTwisters with that kind of force that flattened Moore, Okla., have hit the Chicago area in the past, and have been extremely deadly.593
- Local Storm Chaser Describes ‘Sickening, Deafening Roar’ Of Oklahoma TornadoA south suburban man whose hobby is chasing storms was in Moore, Okla., on Monday when a massive tornado devastated the town, killing at least 24 people.224
- High School Duo Has Never Missed A Day Of ClassThey say no one's perfect, but one school in the far southwestern suburbs has not just one, but two students who have achieved perfection in one area.136
- AVEENO® MEN’S “Building a Healthier Foundation” Sweepstakes May 21, 2013AVEENO® Men’s™ knows your family is your foundation. And to take good care of them, you need to take good care of yourself. Win a family day at the ballpark from AVEENO® Men’s™.
- Join Hankook Tire To Reel In The Next Big Catch May 20, 2013Join Hankook tire to reel in the next great catch! Click here to go to www.TirePrize.com and enter for your chance to win the ultimate fishing excursion in Puerto Rico!
- Meet Jim Rome On Set In Los Angeles May 20, 2013AutoZone and the Jim Rome Show are giving one winner and a guest a trip to meet Jim Rome in Los Angeles on the set of his Showtime television show! Enter for your chance to win!
- Marquette County Convention & Visitors Bureau Post Game Show Giveaway May 10, 2013Listen to The Score’s Baseball Post Game Show for your chance to win a $100 lodging gift certificate from the Marquette County Convention & Visitors Bureau!