A woman who jumped to her death from an 11th-floor balcony near a Metra station Thursday night on the Near West Side halted trains for about 30 minutes, authorities said.
A minivan struck and killed an 84-year-old woman as she crossed the street Monday evening near her home in the West Ridge neighborhood on the Far North Side.
A woman tried to throw some clout at bewildered McDonald’s employees, when she attempted to order some food at the drive through window–without actually driving.
A developmentally disabled Algonquin woman abandoned by her mother in a bar in Tennessee has been made a ward of that state, after prosecutors determined her mother didn’t break any laws when she left her there.
A woman fell and touched the electrified third rail at the Howard CTA Red Line terminal Sunday night.
A Schaumburg woman told police she was attacked earlier today in the parking garage of her apartment complex.
A woman who works for the Chicago School Board is suing her employer and her supervisor claiming she was regularly sexually harassed at work for more than a year.
CHICAGO (CBS) — A 4-month-old child is among those recovering after flames swept through a home in the Pilsen neighborhood. The fire broke out around 1:40 a.m. Wednesday in the basement of the three-story building […]
A Carpentersville man is being held on $3 million bond on multiple heinous crimes – including beating a woman with a hammer, raping an 8-year-old girl, and stabbing a dog.
A Wisconsin woman was found stabbed to death in a swanky River North hotel early Tuesday, and police continue their investigation.
Police are investigating after a woman was stabbed in the shoulder and wounded while riding a CTA Red Line train on the city’s South Side.
Police say a woman used a fake hand grenade to hold up a pharmacy on Clark Street in the Lincoln Park neighborhood.
Officials have confirmed that a woman from west suburban DuPage County has died of the West Nile virus.
Federal authorities have deported a man charged with killing a woman who refused to dance with him at a party in Mexico.
A woman may be in serious trouble with the law, after emergency responders from multiple agencies searched the lake off the shore of Evanston for her while she was hiding all the time.
A woman was stabbed overnight in the Edgewater neighborhood.
A woman whose body was found in a vacant lot near Washington Park over the weekend was strangled, an autopsy determined on Monday.
A man is being held in the death of a woman in her home in Hanover Park, according to published reports.
After an 83-year-old woman was arrested and charged with battery of a police officer and resisting arrest, a judge was called in for a bond hearing so she wouldn’t have to spend the night in jail.
Oakbrook Terrace police say they have a person of interest in custody regarding a domestic shooting that took place Tuesday.
- State Discontinues Healthcare Funding For Disabled Stroke VictimUnconscionable. That's what a doctor calls a state decision to cut care funding for a patient.311
- Teen Says He Got E. Coli From Burrito At Lombard RestaurantA local teen says he got sick because of a burrito he ate from a local restaurant that's now the focus of an e coli outbreak.158
- Natura Pet Issues New Dog And Cat Food RecallNebraska-based Natura Pet Products has announced a new voluntary recall of multiple brands of dry pet food and treats. The decision comes after a positive test for Salmonella on April 3.7491
- Bakery Blunder Makes ‘Cat Cake’ A Viral SensationOf all the cat memes on the Internet, this one takes the cake.900
- Search Dog Tracks Missing Student To LakefrontVolunteers, friends and family were out in force Tuesday morning, resuming the search for a missing University of Chicago student.586
- Initial Tests ID Glittery Substance Along BeachIndiana environmental officials were investigating whether a Porter County manufacturer was responsible for a slick of glittery material that kept many swimmers out of Porter Beach on Monday.1095
- Win $1,000 In Gas From Hyundai! June 17, 2013Enter to win $1,000 in free gas from Hyundai! What’s better than free gas? How about the 2013 Elantra Limited with an EPA-Estimated 38 MPG Highway! 28 City/38 Hwy. EPA Estimates. For comparison only. Actual mileage may vary.
- Join Hankook Tire To Reel In The Next Big Catch May 20, 2013Join Hankook tire to reel in the next great catch! Click here to go to www.TirePrize.com and enter for your chance to win the ultimate fishing excursion in Puerto Rico!
- Marquette County Convention & Visitors Bureau Post Game Show Giveaway May 10, 2013Listen to The Score’s Baseball Post Game Show for your chance to win a $100 lodging gift certificate from the Marquette County Convention & Visitors Bureau!
- Enjoy Golf’s Best Round With GREY GOOSE Vodka May 1, 2013Enjoy Golf’s Best Round this season with GREY GOOSE Vodka! Visit your participating retailer today and purchase one 750 mL or larger bottle of GREY GOOSE Vodka to receive one free round of golf!