A man who was plotting to set off a bomb near Wrigley Field was sentenced to 23 years in prison by a federal judge on Thursday.
So, what if the Cubs set up their own giant HDTV on the reverse side of their proposed video board?
Three men have been sentenced to probation for a July 2012 beating in Wrigleyville that left four injured — including a police officer — and was filmed as a part of a rap video.
Public opinion matters to the Cubs in their efforts to modernize their property and stabilize their presence in Tom Ricketts’ beloved Wrigleyville.
The renovations in and around the park will have a positive effect on business, the fans and the residents of Wrigleyville.
A violent scene on the North Side is caught on tape: Customers brawling inside a restaurant
There was no joy in Wrigleyville on Wednesday night.
One of the key players in talks to renovate Wrigley Field is speaking out.
The Chicago Cubs and their Wrigleyville neighbors appeared close to an agreement Tuesday to give Cubs owners the green light for their planned renovation of the team’s landmark stadium.
Step one to landing a great job? Update all online profiles.
A Tennessee man was arrested after Chicago Police officers found him robbing a store Sunday in the North Side Lakeview neighborhood.
A North Side man was ordered held on $500,000 bond Monday for allegedly jumping out of a bathroom stall and stabbing a man in the neck early Sunday at a Wrigleyville bar.
From antiques made in ancient Greece to Pablo Picasso’s works from the last century, Chicago has numerous venues and tours with free admission. Check out the following list to get you started.
Mason Johnson knows nothing about horoscopes or astrology. Seriously. When he was six, his mom thought it was funny to make him stick his head out the car window and scream, “What’s your sign?” at women walking by. That is the extent of his experience. Also, Mason is an Aquarius… ladies.
Guardian Angels are out patrolling a section of the East Lakeview neighborhood, after a man tried to sexually assault a woman in her home on Newport Avenue.
Two people were injured overnight in when a car and a motorcycle crashed just a couple of blocks from Wrigley Field.
Four men have been charged with attacking four other people – including an off-duty Chicago police officer – for no apparent reason early Sunday, but the suspects’ relatives said the men had been taunted with racial slurs and one of the suspects was grabbed from behind during the confrontation.
It was an attack so vicious that the victim was left with a massive gash across his throat and it happened just blocks from Wrigley Field.
A sharp-eyed maintenance man spotted three live World War II-vintage hand grenades Wednesday in a Lakeview apartment.
Chicago’s Wrigley Field is arguably one of the city’s most historic sites, and the Chicago Cubs its most beloved fixture. A visit to Chicago would not be complete without a trip to see a Cubs Game. Whether you’re a long time baseball fan or just attending your first game, you can’t beat a day of Cubbie love in the windy city.
- Weekend Death Toll Rises To 8 After Two Men Die Of Gunshot InjuriesTwo men critically wounded in weekend shootings died Monday, raising the death toll for 2013’s most violent weekend to eight. At least 39 other people were wounded in shootings across the city, authorities said.163
- Mystery Substance Prompts Closure Of Indiana BeachSwimmers have been ordered out of Lake Michigan at Porter Beach because of a substance in the water. WBBM's Nancy Harty has more.216
- Man Dies After His Head Is Impaled On Fence During FightA man was murdered Sunday night by someone who struck him in the head, causing him to become impaled on a wrought iron fence in the South Side Burnside neighborhood.319
- Indiana Woman Who Received Death Sentence At 16 Released From PrisonThe first taste of freedom in 27 years, that's what a 43-year-old woman from Gary, Indiana is enjoying tonight, after going to prison for murder. Roseanne Tellez reports, she has an unlikely supporter as she starts her new life: her victim's grandson.263
- Chief Keef Pleads Guilty To Speeding, Faces Second Paternity SuitChicago rapper Chief Keef was served Monday in a second paternity lawsuit as he appeared in a Cook County courtroom to plead guilty to a speeding violation, the Sun-Times is reporting.257
- Four Contract E Coli After Eating At Lombard RestaurantFour people contracted E. coli after eating at a west suburban restaurant, which has since been closed, DuPage County health officials said.322
- Win $1,000 In Gas From Hyundai! June 17, 2013Enter to win $1,000 in free gas from Hyundai! What’s better than free gas? How about the 2013 Sonata Hybrid Limited with an EPA-Estimated 38 MPG Highway! 28 City/38 Hwy. EPA Estimates. For comparison only. Actual mileage may vary.
- Join Hankook Tire To Reel In The Next Big Catch May 20, 2013Join Hankook tire to reel in the next great catch! Click here to go to www.TirePrize.com and enter for your chance to win the ultimate fishing excursion in Puerto Rico!
- Marquette County Convention & Visitors Bureau Post Game Show Giveaway May 10, 2013Listen to The Score’s Baseball Post Game Show for your chance to win a $100 lodging gift certificate from the Marquette County Convention & Visitors Bureau!
- Enjoy Golf’s Best Round With GREY GOOSE Vodka May 1, 2013Enjoy Golf’s Best Round this season with GREY GOOSE Vodka! Visit your participating retailer today and purchase one 750 mL or larger bottle of GREY GOOSE Vodka to receive one free round of golf!