A man who attempted to plant a bomb near Wrigley Field pleaded guilty on Monday and will face 20 to 30 years in prison.
When a 24-year-old man who had gotten into an altercation with another man in a Wrigleyville bar early Sunday saw that man approach him later as he stood outside, he thought he was getting a hug, but the other man stabbed him, police said.
The Lakeview Baseball Club, one of the oldest rooftop clubs on the streets surrounding Wrigley Field, has been sold at a bankruptcy auction.
A plea deal was in the works on Tuesday for a man accused of trying to set off a bomb near Wrigley Field on the night of a Dave Matthews Band concert last year.
Rockit Bar & Grill, one of my favorite stomping grounds, has this holiday tradition down. I caught up with Josh Hauer, General Manager and Operating Partner at both Rockit Bar & Grill locations (River North and Wrigleyville) to chat about how Rockit celebrates the holidays…
The massive Addison Park on Clark hotel-residential-retail development in Wrigleyville got the green light from the City Council last year, despite heated opposition from many neighbors.
Wrigleyville, Boystown, and other parts of the trendy Lakeview neighborhood have been targeted by a group of robbers who roam the streets wielding pepper spray.
A woman directing traffic was hit by a vehicle that reportedly fled the scene in the Wrigleyville neighborhood Saturday afternoon.
At some point today Albert Pujols will either sign an extension with the Cardinals or announce that he is headed to the open market after the season.
Guardian Angels made two citizens arrests on the Red Line, taking into custody two men now charged with felony robbery.
A statue of famed Chicago Cubs broadcaster Harry Caray was defaced Sunday in yet another bizarre incident surrounding the Wrigleyville memorial.
A parking enforcement officer is in the hospital with critical injuries, after a sport-utility vehicle plowed into her over the weekend in Wrigleyville.
The lawyer for a Lebanese immigrant accused of trying to set off a bomb in Wrigleyville last year said Wednesday that his client is “remorseful” about what happened.
A south suburban man is being held on $125,000 bond, after allegedly trying to take a police officer’s gun in the shadow of Wrigley Field.
An off-duty Chicago Police officer’s service weapon discharged during a struggle with a man who allegedly tried to disarm him late Saturday in the Wrigleyville neighborhood, police said.
Crews were on the scene of a possible gas leak early this afternoon in the Lakeview neighborhood.
A North Side man was found murdered in his Wrigleyville home on Thanksgiving Day.
The Wrigleyville location of Harry Caray’s Tavern is closing, and looking for a new home.
A man accused of trying to detonate a bomb in Wrigleyville on a crowded Saturday night has pleaded of not guilty
WRIGLEY FIELD FACTS/HISTORY: Address 1060 West Addison Street Chicago, IL 60613 (773) 404-2827 (CUBS) Box office phone number and hours: 800-843-2827 (individual tickets) 773-404-2827 (group tickets of 20 or more) 8 a.m.-6 p.m. Monday through […]
- Jail Inmate Charged With Previous Murder, Shooting In RobbinsA Cook County Jail inmate faces new charges in connection with a 2012 murder and a separate 2011 shooting in south suburban Robbins, the Cook County Sheriff’s office announced Saturday.60
- Teen Hurt In Little Village ShootingA 14-year-old boy was shot in the arm Saturday afternoon in the Southwest Side Little Village neighborhood.86
- Man Charged With Videotaping Women In Hospital WashroomA poorly secured cell phone in a west suburban hospital washroom that a man had allegedly set up to secretly videotape women in the toilet area was discovered by a woman when the phone fell to the washroom floor on Friday. She alerted police, who then arrested and charged a 49-year-old Franklin Park man with unlawful videotaping.156
- Young Man Shot Outside Old Orchard Shopping CenterA young man was wounded in a shooting in north suburban Skokie Friday night, outside the Old Orchard Shopping Center.227
- 3 Dead, 8 Shot In Citywide ViolenceThree men were killed and at least eight other people were wounded in violence around the city since Friday night.167
- Orange Line Service Resumes After Train-Pedestrian IncidentCTA commuters were temporarily stymied on the Orange Line during the Friday rush hour after a train fatally struck a man on the tracks.401
- Marquette County Convention & Visitors Bureau Post Game Show Giveaway May 10, 2013Listen to The Score’s Baseball Post Game Show for your chance to win a $100 lodging gift certificate from the Marquette County Convention & Visitors Bureau!
- OREO Text-In Giveaway May 6, 2013The OREO King Size single serve packs are ideal for on the go snacking and sharing. To celebrate OREO King Size packs, text the keyword “OREO” to 67011 to enter for your chance to win a $250 Visa gift card!
- Enjoy Golf’s Best Round With GREY GOOSE Vodka May 1, 2013Enjoy Golf’s Best Round this season with GREY GOOSE Vodka! Visit your participating retailer today and purchase one 750 mL or larger bottle of GREY GOOSE Vodka to receive one free round of golf!
- Rivers Casino’s Baseball Fever Giveaway May 1, 2013Get Baseball Fever at Rivers Casino Sundays & Tuesdays in May! You could win great prizes and up to $25,000. Plus print out the WILD CARD that can help you win even more!