Beset by injuries, the Giants were counted out before the season even began. At 7-7, they seemed doomed to narrowly miss the playoffs. Forget about all of that now. Get ready for a parade, New York.
Sure, the Giants’ victory parade down the Canyon of Heroes is still a day away. But can you blame them for starting the celebration early?
Here are the 20 highest-ranking Super Bowl ads, as measured on USA Today’s Ad Meter.
“My husband cannot (bleeping) throw the ball and catch the ball at the same time,” Tom Brady’s supermodel wife snapped after the game.
No more hot seat for Tom Coughlin. No more second-guessing. The 65-year-old made NFL history on Sunday.
Blame me, Welker said. Blame me for letting a ball I always catch fall to the ground.
Sure, Victor Cruz had on his dancin’ shoes Sunday. But it was fellow wide receiver Mario Manningham who saved the Giants with his feet.
Homeland Security Secretary Janet Napolitano joined NFL and other officials in warning that security for Sunday’s game at Lucas Oil Stadium would be significantly heightened.
As Big Blue fever sweeps the Tri-State area, we noticed a video on YouTube of one little guy who just might be the littlest Giants fan.
By Elijah Bates Hello there, my friends, and welcome to The Bowlies! If you’re not familiar with the concept (which you couldn’t be, given that it only existed in my head until a couple of […]
Tim Capezzone and Ian Cunningham have another parody song. This time the duo remade the 1997 hit “Feel So Good” by Mase.
So you want to go to Indy, but you’re not sure of the best/cheapest way to get into the biggest game of the year, right? SeatGeek and CBS Local have teamed up to give you […]
Eli Manning and Tom Brady’s rivalry presented in graphic form. We’re giving you a comprehensive, head-to-head look at Eli Manning’s Giants and Tom Brady’s Patriots in preparation of Super Bowl XLVI. Get details on their […]
Tom Coughlin and Bill Belichick present one of the most fascinating coaching duels for a Super Bowl, as the two approach the game in entirely different ways.
By Timothy Bella When he would return to visit his father in St. Croix, Linval Joseph and his brother, Isaac, would make a makeshift basketball hoop out of a piece of board and a milk […]
BOSTON (CBS) – Patriots tight end Rob Gronkowski’s ankle injury has prevented him from practicing thus far, but according to a report, that will not prevent him from playing in Sunday’s Super Bowl. “Barring a […]
BOSTON (CBS) – When Tom Brady takes the field for the Patriots on Sunday evening, he’ll be protected by his offensive line and the power of prayer. The New York Post on Thursday morning posted […]
The Giants are taking Tom Coughlin’s mantra, “Talk is cheap, play the game,” and throwing it out the window.
Mark Herzlich took the radiation. He took the chemo. He had the tumor removed, replaced with a steel rod that runs down the inside of his femur. And he kept his chin up.
Al’s original did the trick for the Jets against New England last January. And it’s so nice, it might just work twice.
- Should Indoor Sprinklers Be Mandatory For New Homes?Safety advocates say new construction should include indoor sprinklers to make homes more fireproof. CBS 2's Chris Martinez looks at both sides of the debate.149
- Cop Shoots Trucker In Parking Lot Of Merrillville, Ind. Planned ParenthoodA police-involved shooting occurred in the parking lot of a Planned Parenthood office in Merrillville, Ind. Monday afternoon.254
- 25 Years Ago, Laurie Dann Went On Deadly Rampage On North ShoreIt was 25 years ago today when a tragedy unfolded in Winnetka.246
- Neighbor’s Dog Seriously Injures 9-Year-Old BoyA nephew of the dog owner was able to pull the animal off the boy, who suffered bites to his arms and legs.321
- Storms Likely On Monday Afternoon, EveningWarm, humid air over Chicago is likely to create some strong, isolated thunderstorms around the evening rush hour on Monday.431
- Three Teens Arrested After Large Fight On Lakefront On South SideThree teens were arrested on Sunday, after police broke up a large fight along the lakefront in the Jackson Park neighborhood.337
- Join Hankook Tire To Reel In The Next Big Catch May 20, 2013Join Hankook tire to reel in the next great catch! Click here to go to www.TirePrize.com and enter for your chance to win the ultimate fishing excursion in Puerto Rico!
- Meet Jim Rome On Set In Los Angeles May 20, 2013AutoZone and the Jim Rome Show are giving one winner and a guest a trip to meet Jim Rome in Los Angeles on the set of his Showtime television show! Enter for your chance to win!
- Marquette County Convention & Visitors Bureau Post Game Show Giveaway May 10, 2013Listen to The Score’s Baseball Post Game Show for your chance to win a $100 lodging gift certificate from the Marquette County Convention & Visitors Bureau!
- Enjoy Golf’s Best Round With GREY GOOSE Vodka May 1, 2013Enjoy Golf’s Best Round this season with GREY GOOSE Vodka! Visit your participating retailer today and purchase one 750 mL or larger bottle of GREY GOOSE Vodka to receive one free round of golf!