CBS 2′s Rob Johnson takes a look inside Chicago’s newest museum, which pays homage to the greats of television and radio.
CBS 2′s Kate Sullivan introduces us to Andersonville, a unique neighborhood on Chicago’s North Side that retains its Swedish heritage.
When he started as a barber, Joe Guido’s hair was a little darker, but what hasn’t changed is his devotion to customer service. CBS 2′s Rob Johnson reports.
This 1890s-era gift from Japan is tucked away behind the Museum of Science and Industry. CBS 2′s Kate Sullivan pays a visit.
CBS 2′s Kate Sullivan introduces us to a little-known attraction along the banks of the Chicago River.
The Aces have been knocking the cover off the ball for 44 years now. CBS 2′s Rob Johnson reports.
CBS 2′s Rob Johnson takes us on a tour of an oasis in the western suburbs that offers something for everyone.
People can learn an amazing skill and feel their stress and tensions fade away, not far from the hustle and bustle of Lake Shore Drive. CBS 2’s Kate Sullivan reports.
The Chicago Public Art Group started 40 years ago painting modest murals to cover unattractive concrete underpasses. CBS 2′s Rob Johnson reports.
Chicagoland Toys and Hobbies is a dying breed: a place packed with the kind of toys and trains from a bygone era — and people trying carefully to recreate it. CBS 2′s Kate Sullivan reports.
CBS 2’s Rob Johnson takes you to a place that’s been around 65 years.
Christ the College College Preparatory School has its first crop of graduating seniors, and they’re all going to college. CBS 2′s Rob Johnson reports.
Belly dancing is not only a form of expression; it has also become a hot fitness trend. CBS 2′s Kate Sullivan reports.
For people who are dealing with homelessness or drug addiction or other problems, a West Side agency is offering a second chance at life. CBS 2′s Rob Johnson reports.
Nearly four decades ago, Sara McIntosh needed a new pair of shoes, so she thought she’d try to make her own pair. CBS 2′s Kate Sullivan introduces us to the longtime cobbler.
CBS 2′s Kate Sullivan introduces us to a woman who opened a boutique for cancer survivors, in the latest installment of “Your Chicago.”
The Chicago High School for Agricultural Sciences is a little bit of the country on the city’s Far South Side. CBS 2′s Rob Johnson reports.
College students from Chicago helped an Iraq War veteran who lives downstate by redesigning his home’s interior. CBS 2′s Rob Johnson explains.
Next time you are looking for something to do on a Saturday night, how about independent theater? CBS 2′s Kate Sullivan introduces us to members of The Factory Theater.
Where do Chicago school kids go when they need glasses, but they don’t have the money? CBS 2′s Rob Johnson has the answer.
- Rev. Jackson: School Closings UndemocraticOpponents of Chicago school closures are vowing to fight on, but they appear to have little chance of reversing the mayor's agenda... unless a federal judge steps in, reports WBBM's Mike Krauser.90
- Mount Prospect Man Falls To Death From Albany Park RoofA Mount Prospect man fell to his death from a roof in Albany Park Friday afternoon.113
- 3 Dead, 8 Hurt In Shootings Since Friday NightThe most recent fatal shooting happened about 1:50 a.m. Saturday in the Hyde Park community, roughly half a mile from President Barack Obama’s home in neighboring Kenwood.198
- Some People You Should Know: The MelodeersIt all began when barbershop patrons started singing while waiting to get their hair cut. A century or so later, the Melodeers chorus is taking the music to a dazzling new height with 140 ladies singing in unaccompanied four-part harmony. CBS 2's Harry Porterfield reports.155
- Mother Of Student Pushed Down School Stairs ‘Enraged’ At Security GuardNew video surfaced Friday that appears to show sophomore Lauren Goodlow being pushed by a male security guard. CBS 2's Dorothy Tucker reports.329
- House Passes Concealed Carry Plan Opposed By Senate LeaderGun owners in the only state still banning concealed weapons would win that right under a plan approved by the Illinois House on Friday, but the governor and other powerful Democrats oppose the plan because it would wipe out local gun ordinances -- including Chicago's ban on assault weapons.220
- Benjamin Moore Which Team Colors Matter Most? May 24, 2013Which Team Colors matter most to you? Either way, you could be a winner! Just sign up now for a chance to win $500 Depot Dollars to the Chicago Sports Depot to pick up some gear with your favorite team colors as they battle it out this week!
- AVEENO® MEN’S “Building a Healthier Foundation” Sweepstakes May 21, 2013AVEENO® Men’s™ knows your family is your foundation. And to take good care of them, you need to take good care of yourself. Win a family day at the ballpark from AVEENO® Men’s™.
- Join Hankook Tire To Reel In The Next Big Catch May 20, 2013Join Hankook tire to reel in the next great catch! Click here to go to www.TirePrize.com and enter for your chance to win the ultimate fishing excursion in Puerto Rico!
- Meet Jim Rome On Set In Los Angeles May 20, 2013AutoZone and the Jim Rome Show are giving one winner and a guest a trip to meet Jim Rome in Los Angeles on the set of his Showtime television show! Enter for your chance to win!