Rod Marinelli will not be the Bears’ defensive coordinator under new head coach Marc Trestman.
Barring a setback in warmups, Matt Forte is expected to play tonight in Dallas against the Cowboys, according to 670 The Score’s Zach Zaidman.
In a rare, candid conversation with 670 The Score’s Zach Zaidman, Jay Cutler gives a “thumbs up” for big things ahead.
Matt Forte will likely hold out training camp if he and the Bears aren’t able to reach a long-term deal, but the Bears running back told 670 The Score’s Zach Zaidman Friday that he won’t miss any regular season games.
The Cubs lost in the most Cubs way possible short of forfeiting due to locusts to open the 2012 season Thursday.
Now that Cutler and Marshall have teamed up again in Chicago, expectations for the Bears have never been higher.
After a back injury ended Johnny Knox’s season early – and threatened his career – early reports indicated the wide receiver would be OK.
With the news that the Bears will bring Kansas City college scouting director Phil Emery and New England pro personnel director Jason Licht in for a second round of interviews, Bears insider Zach Zaidman joined The Mully and Hanley Show to break down the candidates.
Zaidman said the Bears need to look past what each candidate’s teams have done, and look at what the individual person contributed.
After avoiding the media since Sunday — and for most of the season — Marion Barber spoke Thursday, but only to 670 The Score’s Zach Zaidman and ChicagoBears.com’s Larry Mayer.
After a busy day at Halas Hall, Bears expert Zach Zaidman has all the info.
The Bears must sustain longer drives on offense that lead to points — not even touchdowns, just points.
During a busy day at Halas Hall that saw wide receiver Earl Bennett ink a four-year extension, The Score’s Bears expert Zach Zaidman joined The Boers and Bernstein Show to break down the Bears.
The Score’s Bears expert Zach Zaidman joined The Boers and Bernstein Show to break down the Bears loss to the Raiders.
The Score’s Zach Zaidman joined The Mully and Hanley Show on Tuesday morning to break down the Bears’ search for a No. 2 quarterback.
Zach Zaidman joined The Boers and Bernstein Show on Monday with the latest form Halas Hall on Jay Cutler’s injury.
Bears quarterback Jay Cutler will have surgery on his broken right thumb Tuesday and the team is hopeful he will return before the end of the regular season.
Zaidman discussed the Bears win over the Lions, the loss of Chris Williams and Matt Forte’s contract situation.
When the Bears gave up 10 points in the final two minutes of the first half against the Eagles to tie the game, it looked as though their collapse was imminent.
Matt Forte accounts for nearly half the Bears’ total offense this season, but that’s something Bears insider Zach Zaidman believes needs to change.
- State Discontinues Healthcare Funding For Disabled Stroke VictimUnconscionable. That's what a doctor calls a state decision to cut care funding for a patient.311
- Teen Says He Got E. Coli From Burrito At Lombard RestaurantA local teen says he got sick because of a burrito he ate from a local restaurant that's now the focus of an e coli outbreak.158
- Natura Pet Issues New Dog And Cat Food RecallNebraska-based Natura Pet Products has announced a new voluntary recall of multiple brands of dry pet food and treats. The decision comes after a positive test for Salmonella on April 3.7491
- Bakery Blunder Makes ‘Cat Cake’ A Viral SensationOf all the cat memes on the Internet, this one takes the cake.900
- Search Dog Tracks Missing Student To LakefrontVolunteers, friends and family were out in force Tuesday morning, resuming the search for a missing University of Chicago student.586
- Initial Tests ID Glittery Substance Along BeachIndiana environmental officials were investigating whether a Porter County manufacturer was responsible for a slick of glittery material that kept many swimmers out of Porter Beach on Monday.1095
- Win $1,000 In Gas From Hyundai! June 17, 2013Enter to win $1,000 in free gas from Hyundai! What’s better than free gas? How about the 2013 Elantra Limited with an EPA-Estimated 38 MPG Highway! 28 City/38 Hwy. EPA Estimates. For comparison only. Actual mileage may vary.
- Join Hankook Tire To Reel In The Next Big Catch May 20, 2013Join Hankook tire to reel in the next great catch! Click here to go to www.TirePrize.com and enter for your chance to win the ultimate fishing excursion in Puerto Rico!
- Marquette County Convention & Visitors Bureau Post Game Show Giveaway May 10, 2013Listen to The Score’s Baseball Post Game Show for your chance to win a $100 lodging gift certificate from the Marquette County Convention & Visitors Bureau!
- Enjoy Golf’s Best Round With GREY GOOSE Vodka May 1, 2013Enjoy Golf’s Best Round this season with GREY GOOSE Vodka! Visit your participating retailer today and purchase one 750 mL or larger bottle of GREY GOOSE Vodka to receive one free round of golf!