Stay at a resort in a room that you will never want to leave. Many of the top Las Vegas hotels offer a variety of romantic packages and services designed with couples in mind. Romantic packages may include room service, luxury bathrobes, buckets of champagne, a hot tub and a breathtaking view. Some of the most romantic hotels and resorts in Las Vegas include:
The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas
Four Seasons Las Vegas
Mandalay Bay Resort and Casino
Paris Las Vegas Hotel and Casino
Las Vegas is filled with many unique restaurants, many of which offer fabulous views of The Strip and the city’s skyline. Share a champagne toast or experience cuisine like you never have before. Some of the most romantic restaurants in Last Vegas include:
Alizé Restaurant at The Palms Casino Resort
Eiffel Tower Restaurant at The Paris Las Vegas
Hugo’s Cellar at the Four Queens Hotel
Top of the World at the Stratosphere Casino and Hotel
Le Cirque at the Bellagio
Entertainment and Activities
Las Vegas is home to many activities for couples to experience together. Some of the most romantic activities to experience in Las Vegas include:
- An appointment to be pampered together at your hotel’s spa.
- Book a limousine to drive you up and down The Strip.
- See a show, such as one of the three Cirque du Soleil shows located in The Strip, or get tickets to see one of your favorite entertainers.
- Hold each other as you watch the lights and fountain show at the Bellagio Las Vegas.
- Take a hot air balloon flight or helicopter ride in the air above Las Vegas.
- Dress yourselves up for a night on the town exploring the many different night clubs.
Las Vegas is one of the more popular destinations for couples to have a destination wedding. The city is filled with many wedding chapels, including some that offer unique and themed weddings designed to be entertaining. If a crazy themed wedding is not something you are interested in, there are still romantic nuptial options available throughout Las Vegas. Here are some of those romantic wedding locations in Las Vegas:
The Bellagio Fountains
Belleza Wedding Chapel
The Paris Chapel at the Paris Las Vegas
The Smith Center
As you can see, there are many things for couples to enjoy and experience together during a Las Vegas getaway. Make plans today to get away and experience the romantic side of Las Vegas. It will be an experience the two of you will cherish forever.