- Join US99.5′s Lisa Dent, Ramblin’ Ray and Miller Lite for Opening Day with Lisa & Ray at Houndstooth Saloon.
- Lisa and Ray will broadcast live between 5:30AM and 10AM
- Spin the US99.5 Prize Wheel for your chance to win a Limited Edition Lisa & Ray Opening Day t-shirt and other great US99.5 prizes!
3524 N. Clark Street
Chicago, IL 60657
- Doors open at 9AM
- $5 4 Rebels Dragonbombs
- $6 Rebels Vodka cocktails
- $8.95 all-you-can-eat fish and chips – Beer-battered cod with cottage fries, tartar sauce, malt vinegar and lemons
- $5 pepper and egg sandwich – Sautéed green peppers and onions with scrambled eggs on rustic French bread
- $5 fish tacos – Crispy corn tortillas with grilled tilapia, housemade jalapeno slaw and mango salsa
- Join 670 The Score’s morning show broadcasting live from 5-9AM
- Enter for your chance to win tickets for Opening Day- Brought to you by Budweiser
- $20 You-Call-It Cocktail Pitchers
- $6 Fish n’ Chips
- Come on out to Red Ivy from 9AM-1PM for 670 The Score’s Miller Opening Day Broadcast with The Danny Mac Show
- Check out the show and hear Mac and Spiegs talk about the upcoming baseball season
Rockit Bar & Grill Wrigley
- Celebrate the kickoff of Cubs season with FRS, Rockit and featuring a live remote with your favorite B96 DJs.
- The FRS truck will be on site giving away LIVESTRONG fitness equipment, gym memberships and FRS Gear.
3540 N. Clark St.
Chicago, IL 60657
- Doors open early
- Check out the dueling pianos upstairs after every game
Vines On Clark
3554 N. Clark St.
- 1/2 Off Large Pizzas
- $5 20 oz Drafts $5 Bombs
- $5 you call it Cocktails
- $5 Featured Wine
- Join 93XRT for the Brehmer Breakfast & Baseball Broadcast beginning at 6 a.m., and stay for #1 Cubs fan Terri Hemmert at 10AM, broadcasting live from YakZie’s in Wrigleyville.
- There will be plenty of ice cold Miller Lite on hand with live performances by Backyard Tire Fire, Everest and the Waco Brothers. Can’t ditch work to be there? Listen live all day on 93XRT!
Lauren Wulf, CBS Local Chicago