CHICAGO (STMW) — An eighth man has been charged with allegedly taking part in the sexual assaults of two teen sisters and another 16-year-old in a moving van on the West Side.

Ramel Stevens, 20, was ordered held in lieu of $500,000 bail Saturday for his alleged role in the Oct. 19 attack.

On Friday, bond was set at $500,000 for 17-year-old Maurice Johnson, of the 800 block of Massasoit, and Vanburen Robinson, 18, of Maywood, after the three victims identified the two as attackers, authorities said.

Stevens was also identified in a photo array by the victims.

Also charged in the incident are Fitzpatrick Durham, 18; Kelvin Pryor, 17; Sadarius Price, 17; Joshua Grayer, 18, and Denzel Clay, 19.

The rapes were videotaped on a cell phone camera, authorities said.

On the night of the sexual assaults, the victims had been walking in the 700 block of North Parkside when they were approached by two young men who had been driving around with others in the van, Cook County prosecutors said.

The girls agreed to get in the van and soon the two of the girls, both 16, drank the alcohol and smoked the marijuana they were offered by the seven to eight males inside the vehicle, prosecutors said.

The younger girl, 15, did not drink or take the drugs.

Soon, all three girls who had been sitting on the laps of the men were assaulted, and one of the two sisters ended up being raped by Johnson, prosecutors said.

That girl, who was extremely intoxicated and couldn’t hold her head up, was crying and had tears streaming down her face during the attacks, prosecutors said.

When the 15-year-old started to scream, yell and pound on the walls of the van, Robinson allegedly held down while another punched her.

Robinson continued to hold her down while his pal raped her, prosecutors said.

The attackers eventually threw the 15-year-old out of the van because she was making too much noise, and as she was being dragged out, she grabbed one of the other victims with her, prosecutors said.

The other girl remained inside the van, and the young men ended up driving her to Durham’s home where she was raped again, prosecutors said.

Witnesses who saw the screaming 15-year-old eventually led police to Durham’s home where they found the last victim in the basement half naked and vomiting, prosecutors said.

Her blood alcohol level was .237, according to prosecutors.

Prosecutors believe one other suspect is at large.

(Source: Sun-Times Media Wire © Chicago Sun-Times 2013. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)

Watch & Listen LIVE