The 2014 World Cup is well underway in Brazil and while virtually the entire universe tunes their tellies into watch their home team, the fans in attendance are also turning heads.
Is it the passion, the face paint or the elaborate costumes? Perhaps all three, but these “futbol fanatics” take cheering to an entirely new level. Here are the wildest, wackiest fans from the tournament’s first weekend.READ MORE: 81-Year-Old Woman Dies After Avalon Park House Fire
1. Yes, that is an Argentinian fan wearing Lionel Messi on his head.
2. Argentinians are also capitalizing on the Pope’s heritage.. although the Pontiff himself claims he’s remaining neutral.
3. What A Boob!
4. This is what my childhood nightmares looked like.
5. It’s not over until the fat “Lady” sings?
6. I didn’t realize you could bring your own food into the stadium.
ColumbiaREAD MORE: Chicago Weather: Wind Chill Advisory Overnight, Wind Chills To Drop Well Below Zero
8. My Name is Indigo Montoya… prepare to die.
9. Kinda looks like a Patriots fan, no?
10. Sacre Bleu!
11. Horsing Around
12. Hakuna Matata
13. Cheech And Chong?
14. Is there such a thing as Ecuador Man?
Uber Driver Shot On Eisenhower Expressway