By Chris Kral
Now that the U.S. has been eliminated from the World Cup, it’s time to focus our attention on Independence Day. What better way is there to bounce back from a loss than by celebrating our most American victory ever?READ MORE: Man With 13-Year-Old Adam Toledo When He Was Fatally Shot By Police Facing Felony Gun Charges
These World Cup fans have a leg-up on us all when it comes to showing their patriotism and we all need to take cues from their American ways.
Here are 17 World Cup fans that are more prepared for the 4th of July than you:
17. This baby.
16. This kid.
15. This Statue of Liberty wannabe.
14. This hippie.
13. This Abraham Lincoln look-a-like.
12. This guy.
11. This couple (they’re clearly dating).
10. Captain America and his DIY sidekick.READ MORE: At Least 10 People Shot, 1 Killed In Gun Violence In Chicago This Weekend
9. These 3 amigos.
8. This guy with the hair.
7. This guy in a full-body suit.
6. This handkerchief-toting American.
5. This woman.
4. This guy who’s clearly obsessed with American horror flicks.
3. This Elvis impersonator(?)
2. This Teddy Roosevelt impersonator.
You May Also Be Interested In These StoriesMORE NEWS: 17-Year-Old Killed, Two Others Injured In Wentworth Gardens Shooting
[display-posts category=”sports” wrapper=”ul” posts_per_page=”4″]