(CBS) — Autumn is on, and if you’re a busy mom, looking for some fun ways to play with your look this season, Meredith Sinclair from MeredithPlays.com shares of her favorite must-haves in your Fall line-up.
1. One perfect pair of jeans:
LOVE Premium Denims: secret tummy panels, the right amt. of stretch, and a slimming wash. (Marissa and I will both be wearing these $135.00
2. SKIN CARE:
Must-have (Splurge) for beautiful skin this season: Nerium AD day cream and night cream $165.00 lasts a SUPER long time and is like going to a professional dermatologist. MyNerium.com.
3. The best fall shoes from DR. Scholl’s and REEF…so stylish no one would guess these are REEF and Dr. Scholl’s, and SO good for your kid-chasing feet. $50.00-114 (boots)
Reef.com, and Drschollsshoes.com.
4. The new “IT” statement necklace: The “Tassle Necklace” as seen on Minnie Driver and in People Style Watch. By local designers Dana Hughes and Elliana Bondy, Danelle Designs. $85 and up. Available in many Chicago Boutiques, also find them on facebook at “Danelle Designs”
5. The go-to, bad hair day, fall hat: Slouchy hats in wool and cashmere, from Juniper Boutique. $66.00 and 86.00
6. BEST tights for fall and into winter: Hanes Convert-a-Tight. One pair of tights that go from full tights to leggings in a snap. $15.00, big box stores, Hanes.com.MORE NEWS: Chicago Weather Alert: Dangerous Driving Conditions With Snow Causing Low Visibility For Friday Commute
7. The Reign Effect: Digital personalized shopping and styling for the fashionable working mom. Personal stylists select “sets” each month with 7 key pieces to interchange, with links for where to buy items you want. Monthly subscription fee of 29.00. TheReignEffect.com. Shoppers can use the promo code TRE50 to receive 50 percent off their purchase.