CHICAGO (CBS) — Police are warning residents of five armed robberies in less than a month on the 606 Trail.
The robberies occurred:
• about 9:45 p.m. Sept. 19 in the 2800 block of West Bloomingdale;
• about 8:15 p.m. Sept. 22 in the 3300 block of West Bloomingdale;
• about 5:45 p.m. Oct. 11 in the 2500 block of West Bloomingdale;
• about 11:25 p.m. Oct. 15 in the 3200 block of West Bloomingdale; and
• about 7:30 p.m. Oct. 19 in the 2800 block of West Bloomingdale.
The suspects are described as three white or Hispanic males, thought to be between 16 and 21 years old, standing between 5-foot-6 and 5-foot-10, weighing between 150 and 160 pounds, wearing a red cap and a beige button-down shirt, or a white hoodie and gray pants, police said.
Another suspect was described as a 140-pound, 5-feet-8, 18-year-old black man wearing a black hoodie and black sweatpants, police said.
Anyone with information on the robberies is asked to contact Area North detectives at (312) 744-8263.
(Source: Sun-Times Media Wire © Chicago Sun-Times 2016. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)