CHICAGO (CBS) — Sterigenics released the following statement Friday regarding the Illinois Department of Public Health’s cancer incidence report.
- Matt Haller, 45, Is First Litigant To Pass Away After Filing A Lawsuit Against Sterigenics: ‘To Think This Company Could Have Literally Been Behind My Death Is Shocking’
- Former Sterigenics Worker Tells Of Leaking Ethylene Oxide At Plant
- Sterigenics Loses Round One At Federal Hearing Against Illinois EPA
- Illinois EPA Orders Sterigenics To Halt Sterilization Operations Using Ethylene Oxide
- Members Of Congress Call For Criminal Probe Into Sterigenics Following CBS 2 Investigation
- Sterigenics Allegedly Covered Up Toxic Emissions, Operated Secret Plants, Former Workers Say