CHICAGO (CBS) — Four freshman students suffered an overdose at Curie High School, according to the Chicago Fire Department.

Chicago Police said the students, all females, 14 or 15 years old, ate something with “a suspected cannabis-infused product” that made them sick.

READ MORE: AAA Provides Best And Worst Times To Travel Back From The Holiday

School officials said “a small number of students ingested an unknown substance in the form of what appeared to be a granola bar.”

Fire officials called five ambulances to the school, 4959 S Archer Ave., in the Archer Heights neighborhood.

Three students were transported to either Mount Sinai or Holy Cross hospitals in good condition.

READ MORE: Chicago Weather: Sunny, Breezy With Seasonable Temps

One student was picked up by a parent.

The incident happened around noon in a classroom, according to dispatch reports.

“Appropriate medical care was available to students if needed, and we are handling this situation in accordance with CPS policy,” school officials told Curie parents in a letter.

MORE NEWS: Galewood Man Charged With Aggravated Battery In The Stabbing Of CTA Bus Driver

Developing …