2-Year-Old Chicago Lawn Girl Suffered Burns, Bruises Before She Died, Police SayA 2-year-old girl suffered burns and bruises to her face and body in the Chicago Lawn neighborhood before she died Tuesday, police said.
235,000 Hair Dryers Recalled Due To Burn RiskThe company heard from 18 consumers burned by the devices, one severely and four sustaining blisters.
Giant Hogweed Sends Virginia Teen To Hospital Burn UnitThe plant can grow up to 18 feet tall, has a green stem with bristles and dark red or purple spots, and has a white flower.
House Fire Leaves Two Children Dead, Several InjuredThe call came in early Saturday morning just before 2:00 a.m. near Avers and Augusta.
Woman Charged With Burning Man In West Pullman Domestic DisputeYolanda Perry, 50, faces one count each of attempted first-degree murder and aggravated battery causing great bodily harm with a flammable substance, both felonies, according to a statement from Chicago Police.
Man Sues Southwest Airlines After Flight Attendant Spills Hot DrinkA man from southwest suburban Worth is suing Southwest Airlines because he said he was injured when a flight attendant spilled a hot liquid on his neck and back.
Four Injured In Cooking Accident At State Street Macy'sFour Macy's employees were taken to hospitals after an aerosol can overheated and ruptured during an employee breakfast at the State Street store Friday morning.
Toddler In Critical Condition After Suffering BurnsThe boy suffered life-threatening burns on much of his body; including his head, face, and chest.
Prescribed Burns Planned For Indiana Dunes LakeshoreThe Indiana Dunes National Lakeshore plans to conduct at least three prescribed burns this fall, and possibly as many as six.
Would-Be Pyrotehcnician Injured In Illegal Fireworks ExplosionA young man with hopes of getting a license to legally explode fireworks may have blown his chance this week.
Woman Dies After Being Burned In Wicker Park FireA 60-year-old woman died after being severely burned early Thursday in a fire caused by smoking while using oxygen in her Wicker Park neighborhood home.
Mom's Quick Thinking After Daughter Scalded Prevented More Severe BurnsWhat would you do if your child got scalded by boiling hot water? Local doctors say you need to know, because it happens more often than you think.
Turkey Fryer Accident Leaves Mount Prospect Man Severely BurnedOne minute, a Mount Prospect man was cooking a turkey. The next, his leg was burning in bubbling, hot oil. CBS 2's Pamela Jones talks with the accident victim.
Prosecutors: Man Scalded 2-Year-Old Son Because Of Dirty Diaper A man became so upset when his 2-year-old son asked him to change his soiled diaper that he scalded the toddler with a burning hot frying pan.
Man Dies In Hoffman Estates ExplosionA Hoffman Estates man is dead, after suffering burns all over his body during a fire and explosion at his home on Monday evening.