Gage Park Carbon Monoxide Leak Blamed On Faulty BoilerNearly 20 people were forced out of their apartments overnight, after a malfunctioning boiler caused a carbon monoxide leak.
High CO Levels In Austin Church Send 7 Kids, 3 Adults To HospitalA gas line malfunctioned inside the church in the 5400 block of West Jackson, according to Chicago Police.
8 Taken To Hospitals After Carbon Monoxide Leak In EvanstonCrews responded to a carbon monoxide alarm at 7:18 a.m. in a two-flat home in the 1400 block of Pitner Avenue, according to the Evanston Fire Department.
Fire Officials Investigating Carbon Monoxide Leak In ChinatownNo injuries were reported Thursday morning after high levels of carbon monoxide were detected in a Chinatown apartment building.
Elgin High-Rise Evacuated Over Carbon Monoxide LeakThe source of the carbon monoxide came from construction machinery, which had been operating in the building during the day, fire officials said.
More Than 100 Students Hospitalized After Carbon Monoxide Leak At Elementary SchoolMore than 100 students and several faculty members were taken to hospitals for precautionary reasons Thursday morning, after a carbon monoxide leak at a South Chicago neighborhood elementary school.
Carbon Monoxide Leak At Brighton Park School Leaves 2 Teachers SickTwo teachers were hospitalized Friday morning, after they were sickened by a carbon monoxide leak at a Brighton Park neighborhood elementary school.
Mothers Sue CPS After Carbon Monoxide Leak At Prussing ElementaryThe six lawsuits allege negligence by CPS in the Oct. 30 carbon monoxide leak at Prussing Elementary School in the Jefferson Park neighborhood.
13 Hospitalized After Carbon Monoxide Leak In SkokieInvestigators blamed the leak on a faulty furnace at the apartment building in the 8000 block of Keating Avenue.
Carbon Monoxide Leak Prompts Evacuation Of Albany Park BuildingCarbon monoxide from a boiler leak Tuesday night forced as many as 70 people from their apartments in the Albany Park neighborhood on the North Side.
6 Hospitalized After Beverly Carbon Monoxide LeakAt least six people were taken to the hospital early Monday from a home on the northern edge of the Beverly neighborhood.
Carbon Monoxide Sickens Workers At Industrial BuildingFire officials responded to the Elgin O'Hare Commerce Center Friday afternoon, when many workers there became sick from carbon monoxide.