Two Dead, Four Hospitalized After Carbon Monoxide Leak In Little VillageTwo people died and four others were hospitalized, including three children, after a carbon monoxide leak Friday afternoon at a home in the Little Village neighborhood.
4 Hospitalized After Carbon Monoxide Leak In Uptown High-RiseThe Chicago Fire Department said crews responded to 4541 N. Sheridan Rd. and found carbon monoxide readings of 200 parts per million (ppm), which can be potentially deadly in cases of prolonged exposure.
Fire Crews Investigating Carbon Monoxide Leak At Burnside Academy, Classes Moved To Dixon ElementaryA carbon monoxide leak at Burnside Academy was blamed on a faulty boiler. Students were moved to another school while repairs are being made.
Carbon Monoxide Leak Forces Evacuation Of DuPage County Hockey VenueA hockey and ice skating venue near Glen Ellyn was evacuated Sunday evening due to what witnesses said was a carbon monoxide leak.
6 Hospitalized After Carbon Monoxide Leak In Marquette ParkSix people went to the hospital Thursday morning, after firefighters discovered a carbon monoxide leak at a home in the Marquette Park neighborhood.
9 Hospitalized After Paramedics Find Carbon Monoxide Leak In Humboldt Park HomeNine people are in the hospital Friday morning, after a carbon monoxide leak at a home in the Humboldt Park neighborhood.
Gage Park Carbon Monoxide Leak Blamed On Faulty BoilerNearly 20 people were forced out of their apartments overnight, after a malfunctioning boiler caused a carbon monoxide leak.
High CO Levels In Austin Church Send 7 Kids, 3 Adults To HospitalA gas line malfunctioned inside the church in the 5400 block of West Jackson, according to Chicago Police.
8 Taken To Hospitals After Carbon Monoxide Leak In EvanstonCrews responded to a carbon monoxide alarm at 7:18 a.m. in a two-flat home in the 1400 block of Pitner Avenue, according to the Evanston Fire Department.
Fire Officials Investigating Carbon Monoxide Leak In ChinatownNo injuries were reported Thursday morning after high levels of carbon monoxide were detected in a Chinatown apartment building.
Elgin High-Rise Evacuated Over Carbon Monoxide LeakThe source of the carbon monoxide came from construction machinery, which had been operating in the building during the day, fire officials said.
More Than 100 Students Hospitalized After Carbon Monoxide Leak At Elementary SchoolMore than 100 students and several faculty members were taken to hospitals for precautionary reasons Thursday morning, after a carbon monoxide leak at a South Chicago neighborhood elementary school.
Carbon Monoxide Leak At Brighton Park School Leaves 2 Teachers SickTwo teachers were hospitalized Friday morning, after they were sickened by a carbon monoxide leak at a Brighton Park neighborhood elementary school.
Mothers Sue CPS After Carbon Monoxide Leak At Prussing ElementaryThe six lawsuits allege negligence by CPS in the Oct. 30 carbon monoxide leak at Prussing Elementary School in the Jefferson Park neighborhood.
13 Hospitalized After Carbon Monoxide Leak In SkokieInvestigators blamed the leak on a faulty furnace at the apartment building in the 8000 block of Keating Avenue.