After Tragedy, NW Indiana Mom On Mission: Raise Awareness Of CO PoisoningCBS 2’s Audrina Bigos found out more about her fight for new laws in this Original Report.
Plainfield Tragedy A Reminder About The Dangers Of Carbon MonoxideOn Tuesday, investigators spent a second day at a Shelly Lane home trying to find out what caused a deadly carbon monoxide buildup that killed a mother and daughter.
Woman Sickened By Carbon Monoxide In UptownA woman was taken to a hospital for an evaluation after she was sickened by carbon monoxide fumes Sunday afternoon in the Uptown neighborhood.
Testing CO Detectors Could Be A LifesaverCBS 2's Ed Curran says you may remember to change your battery when you change your clock, but have you given any thought to changing your detector?
Parents Press Chicago School Board Over Carbon Monoxide Leak At NW Side SchoolPeople upset over a carbon monoxide leak at a Northwest Side school that sent dozens of students to the hospital took their frustrations to the Chicago Board of Education today.
Claypool: CPS Will Make Sure School Is Safe After CO LeakSome parents are still demanding a new boiler to replace the current one, which is at least 100 years old.
Parents File Lawsuit After Of Kids Sickened By Carbon Monoxide At Prussing SchoolParents at Prussing Elementary want someone to pay for making their kids sick during a carbon monoxide scare and now there’s a lawsuit.
Dozens Sickened By High CO Levels At North Side SchoolMore than 70 students and several adults were hospitalized Friday, after a faulty boiler led to a carbon monoxide leak at a Jefferson Park elementary school.
11 Sick From Carbon Monoxide In Villa Park11 people were sickened from carbon monoxide Sunday morning in Villa Park, according to the Villa Park Fire Department.
Carbon Monoxide Blamed In Deaths Of Two Men Found In Des Plaines Town HomeEmergency crews were called to a HazMat situation at a home on the 9400 block of Harrison Street in unincorporated Maine Township about 3:30 p.m. Thursday.
Highland Park Couple Dies From Apparent Carbon Monoxide AccidentPolice and the Lake County Coroner’s office were investigating, after a Highland Park couple died of carbon monoxide poisoning in their home earlier this week.
Man Dies In Uptown Apartment After Apparent Carbon Monoxide ExposureThe man was discovered about 10 p.m. inside an apartment unit in the 1000 block of West Winona Street, authorities said.
11 Hospitalized After CO Leak At Food Processor On Near West SideEleven people were hospitalized Monday morning after being sickened by carbon monoxide at a Near West Side food business.
Four Critically Injured After Exposure To Dangerous Levels Of COAt least four people are in critical condition after being exposed to dangerously high levels of carbon monoxide in a residence in the Roseland neighborhood, according to the Chicago Fire Department.
Harper High Evacuated Over Carbon Monoxide, Up To 9 HospitalizedSeven people were taken to hospitals Wednesday morning, after high carbon monoxide readings were detected at a West Englewood high school.