House Fire In Little Village Spreads To 2 Houses; 1 Firefighter HurtThree houses caught fire overnight in Chicago's Little Village neighborhood.
Neighbor Smelled Gas Before 'Explosion,' House Fire In KenoshaA person living near the house said there was an explosion, and right before that happened he smelled a gas leak outside the house near 79th and 30th.
Woman, Cat Rescued From Evanston House Fire, 2 Firefighters InjuredFirefighters rescued a woman and her cat from a burning house in Evanston.
Crews Responding To Englewood House Fire Near 66th And LaflinA fire broke out at a home in Englewood early Monday morning.
Crews Responding To House Fire In ElginCrews are responding to a house fire in Elgin.
Red Cross Installs Free Smoke Alarms; Here's How To Get OneThe American Red Cross will give you a smoke alarm and install it for free.
Massive Fire Sweeps Through House In SkokieA big investment may have gone up in smoke in Skokie Tuesday.
'It's So Tragic': Wife Loses Husband Of 30 Years In Wrightwood House FireA 78-year-old man died in a fire on Chicago's Southwest Side.
House Fire Displaces Two Adults In Longwood Manor, Red Cross On The SceneA fire started inside a home in the Longwood Manor neighborhood around midnight.
Lombard House Fire Injures, Displaces 2 ResidentsTwo people were injured in a house fire in Lombard early Thursday morning.
Deer Park House Fire Causes Over $10,000 In DamageA house fire that broke out in Deer Park caused over $10,000 in damage.
Griffith Crews Responding To Fire Find Man With Fatal Gunshot Wound In Garage, 4 Dogs Dead In HomeGriffith emergency crews responding to a house fire found a man with a fatal gunshot wound in a detached garage next to his house that was on fire.
8 People Displaced, 1 Injured, After Gresham House FireAccording to Chicago fire officials, the fire broke out at home located at 8632 south Sangamon Street.
Firefighters Rescue Woman Trapped In Basement During Peotone House FireA woman was rescued from a house fire in south suburban Peotone.
7 People Displaced After House Fire In Logan SquareSeven people, including a child were forced out into the cold overnight when a fire ripped through their Logan Square home.