Don’t Send Your Joe DiMaggio Baseball Card In The Mail
Featured & Trending:
Latest News Headlines:
(WSCR) According to a report, a Grosse Pointe memorabilia collector is suing the U.S. government, saying the postal service lost his jewelry and baseball card collection worth $329,000.
The man alleges he lost a valuable set of baseball cards in the mail. Check out the full story here.
The man’s collection included:
• A 1938 Joe DiMaggio card in mint condition.
• A 1951 Mickey Mantle card.
• A signed 1952 Mickey Mantle card in mint condition.
• A 1967 signed Hank Aaron card in mint condition.
• And a 1952 Cookie Lavagetto card.