Illinois Primary 2014: Some Precincts To Stay Open After Hours
CHICAGO (CBS) — A handful of precincts that had operational trouble for Tuesday’s primary will stay open past the 7 p.m. closing time to accommodate voters.
Five polling places, including three in the 11th precinct in Chicago, will be open later.
Three will stay open until 8 p.m.:
- The 11th precinct in the 50th Ward 2828 W. Pratt
- The 11th precinct 32nd Ward, 2408 N, Kedzie ave
- The 11th precinct in the 23rd Ward, 3810 W. 63rd St
Two suburban locations will remain open:
- The West Park Field House 651 S. Wolf Road in Des Plaines
- Manor Field House, 200 Lincoln St. In Glenview