10 Hot Spots For Chicago’s Prostitutes
By John Dodge
CHICAGO (CBS) — The world’s oldest profession is alive and well all over Chicago and crosses all demographic, economic and geographic strata.
Here are 10 hotspots for prostitution in Chicago:
1) The West Garfield Park neighborhood, near Madison between Cicero and Kostner.
2) The East Garfield Park/West Side neighborhood, near Madison between Kedzie and Damen.
3) The Streeterville neighborhood, especially near Michigan Avenue and Ohio.
4) The River North neighborhood, around Clark Street between Kinzie and Grand.
5) The Humboldt Park neighborhood, around North Avenue near Grand and North Hamlin.
6) The Logan Square neighborhood, around West Armitage and Pulaski.
7) North of Midway Airport, on Cicero between 47th Street and Archer.
8) Washington Park, on Prairie Avenue between 47th and 57th streets.
9) Brighton Park, along 47th Street between Kedzie and Western.
10) Englewood/Gresham along South Halsted between 71st and 76th streets.