CHICAGO (CBS) — Police are warning residents of multiple robberies that have occurred in the past month in the Hyde Park neighborhood on the South Side.
In each incident, the suspects entered apartments and took property, according to a community alert from Chicago Police.
The robberies happened:
– about 4:00 a.m. Sept. 17 in the 5300 block of South Drexel;
– between 11:15 a.m. and 3 p.m. Sept 19 in the 5400 block of South Drexel;
– between 9 a.m. Sept. 21 and 7 a.m. Sept. 22 in the 900 block of East 54th Street;
– between 11:45 a.m. and 2 p.m. Sept. 28 in the 5400 block of South University; and
– between 7:15 a.m. and 3:30 p.m. Sept. 28 in the 5300 block of South Ellis
Anyone with information is asked to call Area Central detectives at (312) 747-8380.
(Source: Sun-Times Media Wire © Chicago Sun-Times 2016. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)