Affordable Care Act
What The Affordable Care Act Means For You
Understanding Health Care In America Today
- Obamacare Key Dates In 2014 Implementation of the health reform law continues through 2014 with these key dates.
- Three Glaring Changes Needed To Fix Obamacare Some immediate fixes can address problems that are becoming evident as provisions of the new law take effect.
- Romneycare Vs. Obamacare: Key Similarities & Differences Can the nation expect to see the same positive results across the country as was seen in Massachusetts?
- Enforcing The Health Law Mandate: What The IRS Can & Can't Do According to one tax expert, the IRS cannot attach a lien to personal assets for not having health insurance.
- Food Stamp Outreach Boosting Illinois Medicaid Expansion Although only a few hundred middle-class Illinois residents were able to sign up for health insurance last month on the crippled federal HealthCare.gov website, the poor appear to be having an easier time enrolling in an expansion of Medicaid — and...
- 5 Ways To Buy Health Insurance Without A Government Exchange If you are not assured by promises of a highly secure government exchange to buy health insurance, skip it.
- Social Security In 1935: How Today's Health Law Should Evolve Imagine how social security was first administered. Now imagine how the Affordable Care Act could look in 75 years.
- Affordable Care Act Could Force You To Change Insurance It's an unexpected side effect of the Affordable Care Act. Like it or not, you could lose your current health insurance plan.
- Beware Insurance Pitches Disguised As Obamacare You may think you're signing up for affordable health care, but experts say it could be a scheme to get you to enroll in something else. CBS 2’s Mike Parker reports.
- Obama Promises ACA Website Fix CBS 2's Dorothy Tucker talks with locals about continuing enrollment problems associated with the Affordable Care Act.