Affordable Care Act
Health Insurance FAQs
Understanding Health Care In America Today
- Glitches For Obamacare Site As Uninsured Scramble To Meet Deadline Illinois residents who don’t have health insurance yet have just hours left to sign up, or face a potential tax penalty next year, but they could have trouble signing up due to outages on the federal government's enrollment website.
- Charges Likely To Be Dropped Against Volunteers Signing People Up For Obamacare Chicago Police detained and later charged two men last week after receiving a report that they were going door-to-door, possibly scamming elderly residents of the Garfield Ridge neighborhood. As it turned out, the two likely weren’t trying to scam...
- Deadline Looms For Affordable Care Act Signup Don't delay. Enroll today.
- 2 Investigators: Transition To Affordable Care Act Rough For Some Blue Cross Customers CBS 2’s Dave Savini talked with a number of Chicagoans who are caught in insurance limbo –- and to Illinois’ biggest insurer, which says it is working hard to fix some problems.
- Woman Files Suit Against Employer Who Fired Her Hours After Cancer Diagnosis The day Elisa Madonia learned she had cancer, she thought things couldn't get any worse, but they did.
- Obamacare Enrollment In Illinois: 7,000 So Far Only 7,000 residents of Illinois have successfully enrolled so far. Illinois has approximately 1.8 million uninsured residents.
- Election Watch: Will Obamacare Hurt Democrats In 2014? Less than a year from now, voters head to the polls for the 2014 midterm elections.
- Obamacare Key Dates In 2014 Implementation of the health reform law continues through 2014 with these key dates.
- Three Glaring Changes Needed To Fix Obamacare Some immediate fixes can address problems that are becoming evident as provisions of the new law take effect.
- Romneycare Vs. Obamacare: Key Similarities & Differences Can the nation expect to see the same positive results across the country as was seen in Massachusetts?