A new study indicates that a growing number of drivers aren’t paying attention to the road.
With GM’s new target, electric cars will soon make up five percent of the company’s output.
Stronger steel makes it much more difficult for rescue personnel to remove victims from vehicles.
By putting green microalgae under intense pressure and heat, researchers can now create biocrude oil.
Roadways will likely be slightly less congested than they were last year.
Tesla says that the majority of its showrooms don’t sell. They simply share information. Not everyone is buying it.
Sales of compacts and subcompacts have surged by a whopping 49.9 percent over the past year.
Thousands of motorists may be driving cars and trucks installed with dangerous counterfeit air bags
Car enthusiast Mike West test drives the Fiat 500C and says it makes people smile.
A new government study found that drunk driving among U.S. teens is declining due to gas prices.
In politics, there are plenty of “third-rail” topics that candidates try to avoid. Seniors driving is one of them.
Republican presidential candidate Mitt Romney has weighed in on electric-car maker Tesla Motors: It’s a “loser.”
Sometimes there’s no correct decision about whether or not to stop when a traffic light turns yellow.
The Ryno, a one-wheeled vehicle, can more or less be ridden anywhere you can walk.
Rather than just simple updates and facelifts, many 2013 cars have been totally redesigned–especially these 10.
Some Nissan Leaf owners in Arizona are reporting a major loss in battery capacity. Is it the heat?
The AAA Foundation for Traffic Safety has issued new warnings for seniors who drive.
Here’s our current list of fave applications that will work on both iOS and Android.
A new study on distracted driving shows teenagers mirror their parents’ bad habits.
These 2013 Fords may make you seriously consider running out and buying new.
- Car Chronicles Blog – Cars, Kids and Common SenseConventional wisdom says young people aren't interested in driving. Common sense says that's all wrong.
- Street Survival Program Aims To Reduce Teen Auto AccidentsMore than 5,000 young drivers between 15 and 20 are killed in car crashes each year in the U.S. Learn more about a program designed to reduce those numbers.
- Top Ten Family Cars–A Diverse ListNissan Pathfinder is number 1. Two domestics are on the Kelly Blue Book list.
- Small SUV’s Fare Poorly In New Crash TestOnly one vehicle gets a "good" rating, out of 13 tested.
- Ford Owners Sue, Saying EcoBoost Engine DefectiveThree Ohio drivers are suing Ford Motor Co., claiming the company's six-cylinder EcoBoost engine is defective.