Latest CHICAGO Cubs
Jeff Locke’s rocky third inning was a costly one for the Pittsburgh Pirates.
It was June 26, 2012, when the rebirth began at Wrigley Field.
With a tragic past and vast potential, how are Cubs fans to find a middle ground nowadays?
Darwin Barney’s exit, unceremonious as it is, is a watershed for Cubdom.
The “Billy Cub” character has made “rude, profane and derogatory remarks and gesticulations to patrons, ticket holders, fans or other individuals located in the area of Wrigley Field,” according to the suit.
- Baffoe: Sick Of Home Run Derby? Stop Watching CBS Chicago–07/15/2014
- Baffoe: Rizzo, Cubs At Least Have Fight CBS Chicago–07/11/2014
- Baffoe: Hopefully, Crimes In The All-Star Game Are Selig’s Punishment CBS Chicago–07/08/2014
- Baffoe: Jake Arrieta And Progress CBS Chicago–07/01/2014
- Baffoe: To Derby Or Not To Derby? CBS Chicago–06/27/2014
- Listen: Home Run Calls From ‘The Sandberg Game’ 06/23/2014
- Wood, Cubs Lose 5-3 To Pirates 06/22/2014
- Baffoe: Kris Bryant And Gregory Polanco Are Two Different Movies 670 The Score–06/11/2014
- Baffoe: Look Forward With Cubs’ Departure From WGN Radio, Not Backward CBS Chicago–06/05/2014
- Baffoe: Don Zimmer Was One Of Us CBS Chicago–06/05/2014
- Baffoe: The First Draft of Ricketts’ Wrigley Expansion Message CBS Chicago–05/23/2014
- Levine: Soriano Compares Jeter And Castro CBS Chicago–05/20/2014
- Baffoe: There Is More Yankee Class At Wrigley This Week Than Just Jeter CBS Chicago–05/20/2014
- Cubs Place Pedro Strop On DL, Recall Pitcher Zac Rosscup 05/07/2014