Pro Football Playoffs
- Massarotti: No Wonder The NFL Has No Credibility America is undoubtedly tired of Deflate-gate, as it is being called, so I’ll tell you what: today, let’s focus on the league.
- Tom Brady Has A Cold You may have noticed that Tom Brady didn’t look himself at Tuesday’s Media Day.
- Prediction Machine Picks Seahawks Over Patriots In Super Bowl XLIX Betting on the Super Bowl is undeniably an uncertainty and a risk. A much less risky bet would be that Paul Bessire’s PredictionMachine.com has the most thorough and sound reasoning for why the Seattle Seahawks will defeat the New England Patriots.
- Patriots Thank Fans For Support At Super Bowl Send-Off Rally The Patriots are on their way to the Super Bowl in Arizona before a major snowstorm arrives in New England.
- Sherman Doubts Any Punishment Ahead For Patriots Relishing no longer being in the “villain” role, Seahawks cornerback Richard Sherman is painting his team’s Super Bowl opponent as occupying that position.
- Keidel: Patriots' Pathetic Pressers Fall Flat The split-screen drama performed by the Patriots has our nation scratching its head.
- Seahawks Trying To Trademark ‘Boom,’ The Number ’12’ The Seattle Seahawks are in the process of filing trademark applications for the word “boom” and the number “12.”