Pro Football Playoffs
- Five Facts You Didn't Know About Patriots' Cornerback Malcolm Butler Even though he is now cemented in sports history for eternity, reaching this moment never came easy for Butler. Here are five things about the man behind the interception that you might not be aware of:
- Winners And Losers From Super Bowl Sunday While this may sound somewhat sophomoric, losers can sometimes be winners too (think gym class in elementary school).
- Malcolm Butler The Hero In Patriots’ Super Bowl Win Over Seahawks Butler’s interception of a Russell Wilson pass with 20 seconds left Sunday sealed New England’s fourth Super Bowl title — a heart-stopping 28-24 victory over the Seattle Seahawks.
- Three Pivotal Moments In The Patriots Run To The Super Bowl What once seemed like a fleeting dream, has become a reality, largely in part to these huge moments that set the New England Patriots on a course for Super Bowl glory.
- Baldwin Headlines Group Of Unheralded Receivers Doug Baldwin led the Seattle Seahawks in catches and yards receiving. He ranked 42nd in the NFL in both categories. Forty-second.
- Roger Goodell Stands Firm On Integrity Of ‘DeflateGate’ Investigation One day after NFL VP of officiating Dean Blandino exposed holes in the investigation into the Patriots’ use of deflated footballs, league commissioner Roger Goodell staunchly defended the integrity of the league-sponsored probe.
- Super Bowl Referee, Head Of Officiating Not On Same Page During Press Conference Welcome to the NFL, where nobody knows the rules — not even the ones who enforce them.