- Pick 'Em Challenge
- Join Knockout Pool
- Today's Top Stories
- Power Rankings
- Countdown To Kickoff
- Fight of The Year!
- New CBS Local Sports!
- On-Air Schedule
- Bears HQ »
- Audio Roadshow
- Get News Alerts
Latest HeadlinesWes Lunt Named Starting QB For Illinois
- Bears Notes: Palmer To Relieve Cutler At Seattle
- 7 Reasons Why The NFL Preseason Matters
- Preview: Orioles-White Sox
- Watch: Michael Jordan Takes ALS Ice Bucket Challenge, Nominates Dream Team Next
- Report: Giants Have Officially Filed Protest Following Tarp Chaos
- Preview: Giants-Cubs
- Mike Ditka On Redskins' Nickname: 'What's All The Stink?'
- View: NIU's New Basketball Court Is Bold
- Report: Cubs Not Expected To Place Big Bid For Rusney Castillo
- Watch: Hawk Harrelson Partook In, Survived Ice Bucket Challenge
- Browns Name Hoyer Starting QB Over Manziel
- Giants Furious After Cubs' Tarp Snafu
- Cubs Outlast Giants 2-0 In Rain-Shortened Game
- Former Bear Tim Shaw Says He Has ALS
- White Sox Fall To Orioles, 5-1
- Jackie Robinson West Beats Texas, 6-1, In Little League World Series
670 The Score Interviews
August 20, 2014Zach Zaidman joins the Boers and Bernstein Show to preview the big 3rd preseason game for the Bears on Friday in Seattle.
August 20, 2014Len Kasper joins the Boers and Bernstein show to discuss last nights Cubs game that wasn’t without controversy as the grounds crew struggled to tarp the field during a sudden rain storm. They also talk about potential September call ups for the north siders.
August 20, 2014Drew Sharp, columnist at the Detroit Free Press, completes today’s preview of the NFC North, by providing the inside scoop on the Lions. Drew comments that new head coach Jim Caldwell has been a calming influence on the team. Drew also says that Ndamukong Suh is orchestrating his way out of town and wants to test the open market.
August 20, 2014Greg Coleman Vikings sideline reporter at KFAN AM 1130 up in Minneapolis visits with Spiegel and Grote to provide an in-depth report of the Bears division foe. Greg believes that the Vikings are in a position where they don’t have to force Teddy Bridgewater to be the starter. He notes that starting Cassel and have Teddy learn under him would be the best deci
August 20, 2014Steve Stone, baseball analyst for the SCORE and White Sox Television, pays his weekly visit to the midday program. Steve offers his take on last night’s Wrigley tarp debacle. Also, Steve provides his three keys to being a successful major league player.
Man Cave Daily
Heard On 670 The Score
- James Harden Is Not the Best All-Around Player in the NBA, But Could Be Soon
- Jay Cutler is Finally the Leader the Chicago Bears Have Always Needed Him to Be
- Houston Astros’ Bo Porter Deserves One More Season as Manager
- Johnny Manziel Accepts Backup Role
- 5 Things That Went Wrong For Texas Rangers In 2014