- Win Memorabilia!
- On-Air Schedule
- Power Rankings
- Bears HQ »
- NHL Power Rankings
- Audio Roadshow
- Get News Alerts
Latest HeadlinesAnderson's 700th Win Nets Wolves Home-Ice Advantage
- White Wash: Yanks Sweep Cubs 3-0, 2-0
- Bulls Fall To Bobcats 91-86 In OT, Will Play Wizards In Playoffs
- Levine: Konerko And White Sox Adjusting To New Role
- Blackhawks Recall Goaltender Mac Carruth
- Tanaka Leads Yankees Past Cubs, 3-0
- Blackhawks' Kane, Saad Once Again Sporting Playoff Mullets
- Bulls' Playoff Seeding Scenarios
- Report: NFL Schedule Set To Be Released Tuesday
- Bernstein: How A Smart Superstar Could Break The NBA
- Report: Florida State 'Did Little' To Investigate Winston Case, While Police Investigation Was Flawed
- View: White Sox Wore 'Boston Strong' T-Shirts On Marathon Bombing Anniversary
- Levine: Night Of Redemption For White Sox Hurlers
- View: Sports Illustrated Cover Features Several Thousand Proud Bostonians
- Blackhawks Playoff Tickets 2nd-Most Expensive In NHL
- Hoge’s Bears Big Board: No. 16 WR Brandin Cooks
- White Sox Slip Past Red Sox 2-1 On Error In 9th
670 The Score Interviews
April 16, 2014Ethan Skolnick from Bleacher Report joins Boers and Bernstein to talk about all things Miami Heat in preparation for the NBA playoffs. They talk about Whether or not this Heat team is good enough to win the title this year, Dwayne Wade's health, and the impending free agency that looms over the organization.
April 16, 2014Berry Tramel, sports columnist for the Oklahoman, joins the Boers and Bernstein Show to talk about the upcoming playoffs for the Thunder. They also talk about the possibility of Kevin Durant winning his 1st MVP, Whethe or not this Thunder team is good enough to win the title, and Kevin Durant's impending free agency.
April 16, 2014Host of The Sports Hub in Boston Tony Massarotti came on the Mully and Hanley show to talk about the Bruins playoff chances, Red Sox hitting struggles, and talked about the Boston Marathon a year after the bombings.
April 16, 2014670 The Score baseball analyst Bruce Levine joined the Mully and Hanley show and talked briefly about the White Sox game last night vs the Red Sox. Also talked about his thoughts on using camera's to make calls instead of umpires in baseball
April 16, 2014Brayden King associate professor from the Kellogg school of managment came on the Mully and Hanley show to talk about his article on What Umpires Get Wrong in baseball.
Man Cave Daily
Heard On 670 The Score
- 2014 NBA Playoff Series Preview: Toronto Raptors vs. Brooklyn Nets
- 2014 NBA Playoff Series Preview: San Antonio Spurs vs. Dallas Mavericks
- 2014 NBA Playoff Series Preview: Chicago Bulls vs. Washington Wizards
- Tim Kennedy Notches Biggest Career Victory At TUF Nations Finale Over Michael Bisping
- Jordan Spieth Set For Masters Rebound At 2014 RBC Heritage