Latest Autos News
- Car Crashes Into Buffalo Grove House A northwest suburban home was deemed uninhabitable after a car was driven into its closed garage Friday morning.
- Automated Driving Is The Future General Motors, Toyota, and Honda have each indicated what the future holds for automobiles, announcing upcoming automated models of their vehicles.
- 2017 Cadillac Will Sport Limited Automated Driving Capabilities General Motors also plans new "connected car" to help prevent crashes.
- Toyota: Automated Cars Won't Be Driverless Cars Automaker lays out plans for "partnership" between the car and the driver.
- Toyota Not Expecting Driverless Cars Soon Your car will soon do more to help avoid a crash. But as for leaving the driving to the vehicle while you relax, don't get your hopes up. That's the message from Toyota.
- Hobart Man Killed In I-57 Crash Police said the driver was heading south on I-57 when his car left the road near 159th Street, and hit an unoccupied construction truck – a pickup truck with a cherry picker mounted on the back.
- Tips On Auto Financing If You Have Poor Credit Easy credit and longer-term loans currently being offered at auto dealerships can make buying an expensive car alluring, but don't get reeled in.
- Ford Launches New 2015 Mustang Ceremonial first 2015 Mustang rolls off the assembly line at Ford.
- Strong Labor Day Weekend Gives August Car Sales A Boost Chrysler sales rose 20 percent. Ford sales flat. GM down 1 percent.
- Some Fear Auto Industry Returning To Bad Habits As the auto industry strives to sustain its post-recession comeback, car companies are resorting to tactics that some experts warn will lead to trouble down the road.