Latest Autos News
- Alderman: Suburban Commuters Who Work In Chicago Should Pay $200 Fee One alderman is pushing the idea as a way to plug a city budget hole. CBS 2's Jeremy Ross reports.
- Couple's Vehicle Taken For High-Speed Joy Ride During Tune-Up Shades of "Ferris Bueller's Day Off." Dash-cam video shows how a car left at a Chicago-area dealership got one heck of a test drive this week. CBS 2's Brad Edwards reports.
- DC Environmental Director To Tout Hydrogen-Powered Car The District of Columbia's top environmental official will be taking a spin in a new car that's powered by air.
- Good Samaritans Pull Teen From Burning SUV On Lake Shore Drive Two Good Samaritans came to the rescue of a teenage driver who had lost control of his vehicle and crashed on Lake Shore Drive Saturday morning.
- Several Dogs Missing After Dog Day Care Van Carjacked The owner of the Urban Out Sitters Dog Day Care says a van carrying five dogs was carjacked at gunpoint by two men Wednesday.
- Some Cabbies Stage Loop 'Work Stoppage' After Uber Gets City License Some Chicago cab drivers staged a work stoppage Tuesday morning, protesting what they see as unfair competition from the less-regulated ride-sharing industry, a day after city officials granted a “transportation network provider” license to Uber.
- SpongeBob Minivan Turning Heads At Chicago Auto Show There are cars that are new, different and one-of-a-kind at this year’s Chicago Auto Show. And then there is one that is just plain weird, and the kids love it.
- Ed's Driveway: Pics From The Chicago Auto Show Saturday the Chicago Auto Show officially opened to the public at McCormick Place.
- Most Monstrous Cars At The 2015 Chicago Auto Show One of the hallmarks of a big car show is the variety of its exhibits. The 2015 Chicago Auto Show will feature humble economy cars and intricate exotic luxury cars.
- Guide To The 2015 Chicago Auto Show In 1901, residents of Chicago could pay 50 cents to explore the city’s first car show: the National Automobile Exhibit, held at the city’s storied Coliseum hall. Displays of horseless carriages were gathered along the 51,000-square-foot show floor,...