Latest Autos News
- Report Accuses Auto Insurers Of Racial Discrimination Two Illinois lawmakers are joining those accusing the insurance industry of racial discrimination when it comes to selling auto insurance.
- Police Ask Drivers To Be Safer With More Motorcycles On The Road With the weather warming up this spring, police were urging drivers to watch out for motorcycles.
- Two Injured In Possible Street-Racing Crash In Bridgeport Two men were injured overnight when an apparent street race ended in a head-on crash in the Bridgeport neighborhood.
- 4 Kids Among 7 Injured In Crash On Dan Ryan Expressway The cars were traveling south on Interstate 94 at 12:23 a.m. when they crashed near 75th street, according to the Chicago Fire Department.
- Man Charged In Series Of South Suburb Car Burglaries Police say Joel Brooks was arrested Tuesday after allegedly breaking into and burglarizing more than 20 cars.
- Cars Stolen From Hertz Rental Lot At O'Hare Airport A Hertz employee said the thieves got away with between 8 and 10 vehicles from a "Choose & Go" lot, where keys are left in the cars.
- Suspect Runs Over Retired Chicago Cop, Who Must Have Leg Amputated It all happened after a traffic accident in the “East Side” neighborhood. CBS 2's Suzanne Le Mignot talks with a witness.
- Niles West Auto Club Curbed By School Board Over Liability Concerns CBS 2’s Charlie De Mar was at the Niles Township School board meeting Tuesday night as parents sounded off.
- Woman Sues Uber After Fellow Passenger Cuts Her Face A 25-year-old woman has sued Uber for damages, after another woman cut her face in January when the two shared an UberPOOL ride.
- New Study Reveals 25 Percent Of Crashes Involved A Person On The Phone One in four drivers was apparently on the phone in the moments right before a crash, a new study reveals.