Latest CHICAGO Autos
New crash tests from the IIHS raise some serious safety questions.
In this edition of Drivetime with Vinnie Richichi, Vinnie reviews the 2014 Kia Cadenza.
Study reports suppliers are seeing more pressure tactics from carmakers than last year.
WWJ’s Jeff Gilbert talks with GM CFO Dan Ammann about the carmaker’s latest profit report.
Vehicle Production Group, which received a $50 million federal loan to make vans for the disabled, has halted production.
Will self-driving cars become conveyances for people who are too tired — or too drunk — to drive?
- Nissan Cuts Prices On Seven U.S. Models 2013/05/01
- Road Test: 2013 Infiniti QX56 2013/05/01
- Distracted Driving: What’s the Government’s Role In Accident Prevention? 2013/05/01
- Customers Want New Technology In Their Cars, But Will They Pay For It? 2013/05/01
- Road Test: 2013 GMC Acadia Denali 2013/04/25
- Luxury Electric Car Maker Fisker Misses Federal Loan Payment 2013/04/25
- U.S. Seeks Voluntary Limits On Car Touch Screens 2013/04/25
- North America Drives Strong First Quarter Profit At Ford 2013/04/25
- GM Says Diesel Chevrolet Cruze Gets 46 MPG 2013/04/19
- Chrysler CEO Says Company Loses $10,000 On Each EV It Sells 2013/04/19
- Road Test: 2013 Subaru XV Crosstrek 2013/04/16
- Edison2 Unveils New Super-MPG Car At The Henry Ford 2013/04/16
- Inside The Industry: Management Shuffle At Chrysler 2013/04/16
- GM-Ford Joint Project To Improve Fuel Economy, Save Money 2013/04/16
Now on CBS
- Detroit Grand Prix To Get Full Social Media TreatmentThe Embark Digital subsidiary of the marketing agency Duffy Petrosky & Co. says it's building a first-of-its-kind social marketing experience for the Detroit Grand Prix.
- Auto Factories Add Production, Skip Summer ShutdownsCompanies are adding production, limiting downtime to meet rising demand.
- GM Makes Investment In Lansing PlantGeneral Motors is investing $44.5 million in its Lansing Grand River assembly plant and adding 200 jobs.
- Audi Online Star Trek Ad Goes ViralAd features both actors who played Spock comparing Mercedes with Audi's A7.
- “Painful Lessons” Lead To Auto Industry DisciplineGM's Mark Reuss doesn't see car companies using big incentives, "Everybody pretty much wants quality sales, not sales at any cost."