Latest Autos News
- 3 Teens Robbed Woodstock Gas Station With BB Gun Police were called at 3:36 a.m. for reports of an armed robbery at the Shell gas station at 315 N. Madison St., according to a statement from Woodstock police. Upon further investigation, they identified the suspects as three teenage boys, ages 14,...
- 7 Killed, 48 Wounded In Weekend Shootings Across Chicago The most recent fatal shooting happened Sunday morning in the Austin neighborhood on the West Side.
- Train Hits Van In Colorado Killing 5, Including 3 Children The Colorado State Patrol released a statement saying a 2005 Chrysler Town & Country failed to yield right of way to the train and was struck at 9:45 a.m. Sunday just outside Trinidad.
- Man Fatally Shot By Dolton Police During Armed Robbery Two officers responded to a call about a man with a mask and a gun robbing the Shell gas station on Sibley Boulevard just off the Bishop Ford Freeway shortly after 5:15 a.m., and saw a man aiming a handgun at the clerk.
- No Bail For Gang Member Charged With Shooting Toddler In Woodlawn Desmond Bell, the father of a 3-year-old boy who was shot and left paralyzed from the chest down, was not the intended target of the Father’s Day drive-by in Woodlawn last weekend. But Desean Wynn still fired 10 quick shots toward the family’s car,...
- Brexit Vote Likely To Mean Lower Gasoline Prices The Brexit vote has sent gas prices into a slide in Chicago and the rest of the United States.
- Classic Cars Showcase History, Personal Stories More than 100 classic cars will be on display at the Summerfest Auto Show in Lone Tree, Colo.
- Fiat Chrysler Adds Maseratis To Transmission Recall Fiat Chrysler is adding 13,000 Maseratis to a recall of vehicles with confusing gear shifters like one in the SUV that crushed and killed Star Trek actor Anton Yelchin.
- Woman Pumping Gas Shot In Leg During Robbery Attempt The victim was taken in good condition to the hospital; police say they have a suspect in custody.
- Thousands Of Parking Tickets Issued Incorrectly In Chicago Nearly 3,300 parking tickets have been dismissed in the city over the past two years because they were incorrectly issued.