Latest Autos News
- Flood Water Seeps Into Dealership's Cars One north suburban auto dealer was hit hard by this week's rain and flash flooding. How can consumers protect themselves from buying damaged goods? CBS 2's Dorothy Tucker reports.
- Thieves Steal 3 Cars From Ford Plant Parking Lot Chicago police were searching for three men who stole two cars and an SUV from the Ford assembly plant storage lot Wednesday afternoon.
- Three Shot, Then Crash Car In Lawndale Neighborhood Three people were injured in a drive-by shooting, and crashed while trying to speed away.
- Police In DuPage Warn Of String Of Burglaries To Unlocked Cars A string of effortless car burglaries in central DuPage County has caught the attention of police.
- CPD Begins Rolling Out New Fleet Of Police Cruisers Chicago police officers soon will patrol the streets in some sharp new wheels, and the high-tech cruisers are being made in Chicago.
- 3 Children Among 7 Hurt In West Garfield Park Crash Seven people, including three children, were injured in a hit-and-run crash late Tuesday in the West Garfield Park neighborhood.
- Roof Collapses At Edgewater Auto Repair Shop At first, an employee of Chan's Auto Repair didn't know what to think when he heard the noise in the middle of the night.
- Proposed Golf Course For Obama Presidential Center Comes Under Fire Opponents made their views known at the second of three public meetings about the proposed Obama Presidential Center.
- Man Charged With Apparent Road Rage Stabbing Lloyd Rose, of Lisle, was charged with three felony counts of aggravated battery, police said. He is expected in court Thursday.
- Evanston Cleaning Up Major Storm Damage After Apparent Microburst The storm lasted only about 30 minutes, but toppled dozens of trees, uprooting portions of a sidewalk and damaging a playground.