Latest CHICAGO Autos
Audi has improved the common headlight. But they are not allowed in the U.S.
CEO Elon Musk recently said Telsa could start turning a profit this year.
Legendary Italian design house Pininfarina has posted its first profit in over eight years.
There are many lists of top safe cars for people. But what about pets?
The expectations of electric-car buyers may be too high.
For many at the Geneva Motor Show, the Volkswagen XL1 was the star.
You’d probably be happier behind the wheel of a BMW than a Ferrari.
An elderly, dying, man was visited by a car dealer and ended up with a vehicle and a big loan. CBS 2′s Dave Savini investigated the family member and dealership involved in this deal.
To many across Ireland, Provo sounds too much like a celebration of terrorism.
It looks part Ferrari, part Batmobile. It’s the 2014 Corvette Stingray.
The speedometer on the Toyota Yaris says the tiny car can go 140 miles per hour. It can’t.
The eight Chicago school buses brazenly stolen last week for scrapping may not be an isolated case. CBS 2′s Dorothy Tucker reports.
The woman, 24, complied with the 16-year-old’s request in the Sunday incident, but when she saw the boy trying to put a clip in his gray semi-automatic weapon, she slowed the car down to 10 mph and jumped out of the vehicle.
Georgian president Mikheil Saakashvili is no longer riding in an armoured Mercedes.
One family reviews its Nissan Leaf after two years of driving it.
The latest Land Rover personalization package is called the “Black Design Pack.”
The Volkswagen Jetta SportWagen is a more engaging drive than nearly any compact crossover.
A local family has been hit with huge fines by the Illinois Tollway. They say what the state agency is doing is worse than any loan shark or pay day loan scam. CBS 2′s Dave Savini looks at how one family was ordered to pay one extraordinary bill.
More women hold driver’s licenses, yet men continue to do more driving.
Now on CBS
- Auto Factories Add Production, Skip Summer ShutdownsCompanies are adding production, limiting downtime to meet rising demand.
- GM Makes Investment In Lansing PlantGeneral Motors is investing $44.5 million in its Lansing Grand River assembly plant and adding 200 jobs.
- Audi Online Star Trek Ad Goes ViralAd features both actors who played Spock comparing Mercedes with Audi's A7.
- “Painful Lessons” Lead To Auto Industry DisciplineGM's Mark Reuss doesn't see car companies using big incentives, "Everybody pretty much wants quality sales, not sales at any cost."
- Driving In Detroit? Expect To Pay Highest Auto Insurance In CountryWith high auto insurance rates in Detroit, among the highest in the nation, some Democratic state legislators say they have ideas for real reform.