Latest Autos News
- Shuttle Bus Crashes On I-190 Entrance At O'Hare Officials have reopened all but one lane of the Interstate 190 entrance to O’Hare International Airport, after it was closed when a privately owned shuttle bus crashed into a concrete median. Fourteen people were taken to hospitals.
- New Revelations In Fatal Naperville Crash A Geneva man accused of being drunk when his car plunged into a west suburban Naperville pond initially pointed the finger at his two friends who drowned as a result of the crash, according to prosecutors.
- Ford Getting Ready For An Important New Truck [VIDEO] The new Ford F-150 is coming, and the motor company is using 1100 18-wheelers to move parts for a new body shop.
- New Corvette Feature Keeps An Eye On Valets Now, the new car can tattle on any valet who doesn't take a slow, direct route to a parking space.
- US Safety Agency Offers Online Vehicle Recall Check The U.S. government is offering a free online service for drivers to find out if their vehicles have been recalled but not repaired.
- Spider Webs Force Suzuki To Recall Midsize Cars The automaker says spider webs can clog a fuel vapor vent hose in some 2010 to 2013 Kizashi cars, cutting off air flow.
- U.S. Auto Loans Soar To Highest In 8 years U.S. auto loans jumped to the highest level in eight years this spring, fueled by a big increase in lending to risky borrowers.
- Mother Speaks Out After Teen Daughter Killed In Drive-By Shooting CBS 2's Chris Martinez reports witnesses describe hearing more than a dozen shots in the drive-by and the mother of the young victim has a message for her daughter's killer.
- Ford Recalls 83,250 Cars And SUVs Ford is recalling 83,250 vehicles because a faulty part could cause them to lose power or roll away if they're parked.
- Three-Wheeled Commuter Car 'Elio' Closer To Going On Sale Elio Motors wants to revolutionize U.S. roads with its tiny car, which has two seats, three wheels and gets 84 miles to the gallon.