Cubs Broadcast Schedule
Tune to WBBM 780AM
Pre-game begins 25 mins
before the game starts
- Anthony Rizzo's 3-Run Homer Pushes Cubs Past Brewers With Chicago trailing 2-0 in the eighth, Rizzo hit a blast to give the Cubs the lead.
- Reports: Blue Jays Acquire David Price From Tigers Price has a 2.53 ERA and 1.11 WHIP this season.
- Preview: Cubs-Brewers Jake Arrieta opposes Jimmy Nelson tonight at Miller Park.
- Jon Lester: Trading Deadline Anxiety Can Be Real Lester was a bundle of nerves leading up to getting moved in 2014.
- Jon Lester Brilliant, Striking Out 14 As Cubs Top Rockies Anthony Rizzo hit a two-run homer to help Chicago to a 3-2 win.
- Levine: Joe Maddon Tells Starlin Castro He Won't Be Traded "I want to be here and stay here," Castro says.
- Cubs Make Series Of Roster Moves, Place Reliever Neil Ramirez On 15-Day DL The Cubs also called up right-handers Yoervis Medina and Ben Rowen.
- Cubs' Kyle Schwarber To Start In Left Field For First Time Joe Maddon is doing everything he can to get Schwarber's bat into the Cubs' lineup.
- Preview: Rockies-Cubs Eddie Butler opposes Jon Lester this afternoon at Wrigley Field.
- Rockies Beat Cubs, 7-2 D.J. LeMahieu had three hits and scored twice to help the Colorado Rockies get a win in their first game after trading Troy Tulowitzki.
- Levine: Pitching Is Top Priority For Cubs In the thick of a wild-card race, the Cubs need to make a deal and do it soon.
- Preview: Rockies-Cubs Yohan Flande opposes Dallas Beeler tonight at Wrigley Field.
- Levine: Kris Bryant Comes Through For Cubs Bryant broke out of a slump with a walk-off two-run homer Monday against the Rockies.
- Bryant's Walk-Off Homer Pushes Cubs Past Rockies Colorado scored four runs in the top of the ninth before Chicago responded with two.
- Levine: Epstein, Cubs Hoping To Deal The Cubs won't push themselves to do anything that will detour from the goal of organization excellence for the next decade.
- Ernie Banks Signed New Will Days After Dementia Finding, Wife Claims The caretaker of Chicago Cubs legend Ernie Banks took him to sign a will days after an evaluation found he exhibited signs of “moderate to severe” dementia, his estranged wife alleges in court filings.
- Cubs/White Sox Prospect Watch: Arismendy Alcantara, Matt Davidson Are Still Struggling Here's our weekly look at how the top prospects are faring for the Cubs and White Sox.
- Grote's Cubs Observations: 'Slump' Is A Forbidden Word In Clubhouse Assistant hitting coach Eric Hinske and third baseman Kris Bryant share thoughts amid the team's offensive struggles.
- Report: Ben Zobrist Drawing Wide Interest In Trade Market The Cubs remain involved, but Billy Beane has plenty of leverage with so many teams interested.
- Preview: Rockies-Cubs Jorge De La Rosa opposes Kyle Hendricks tonight at Wrigley Field.