Cubs Broadcast Schedule
Tune to WBBM 780AM
Pre-game begins 25 mins
before the game starts
- View: Wrigley Field's LF Video Board Screen Is Now Up The Cubs open the season Sunday night against the Cardinals.
- Levine: Cubs Ready To Compete After A 5-Year Drought "It's about getting it done," Anthony Rizzo says.
- Cubs Option Junior Lake, 2 Others To Triple-A Iowa Chicago now has 32 players on its spring roster.
- View: MLB Fandom Map Surprisingly, Facebook finds the White Sox carry more Chicagoland counties than the Cubs.
- Cubs Top Rangers, 15-10 Kyuji Fujikawa failed to retire any of the five batters he faced in an eight-run ninth inning as a Rangers' split squad fell.
- Levine: Cubs' Jon Lester Builds Up Pitch Count, Is Ready For Opener "There will be adrenaline" come Sunday night, Lester says.
- Cubs: LF Video Board To Be Ready Opening Night, But RF Video Board Further Delayed The Cubs also confirmed the four-phase renovation of Wrigley Field will likely take five years.
- Cubs Reign Atop Baseball America's Ranking Of Top Farm Systems The White Sox were tabbed with the 20th-best farm system.
- Baffoe: A Letter By Kris Bryant From Iowa Bryant will be toiling in Iowa for several weeks until the big city beckons.
- The Bernstein Brief: Finally, We Can Move On From Kris Bryant's Service Time Debate Let's create a structure that incentivizes teams playing young talent earlier.
- Cubs To Pay Tribute To Ernie Banks On Opening Night They won't play two, but the Cubs will pay tribute to the late Hall of Famer Ernie Banks on Opening Night, covering the entire bleacher section with photos of "Mr. Cub."
- Cubs Add Left-Hander Phil Coke To Bullpen Coke has a career 4.16 ERA.
- Kyle Hendricks' Shutout Streak Ends, But Cubs Top Giants Hendricks gave up his first runs against big league batters this spring after extending his scoreless streak to 12 innings.
- Shepkowski: Chicago Baseball Over/Unders How many homers is Jose Abreu hitting this season?
- MLBPA Calls Cubs' Decision On Kris Bryant A 'Bad Day For Baseball' Bryant starting at Triple-A Iowa isn't sitting well with the players union.
- Theo Epstein On Kris Bryant Call-Up: 'Sooner Than Later' Bryant will begin the season at Triple-A Iowa after a tremendous Cactus League campaign.
- Levine: Theo Epstein, Joe Maddon Finally Agree On Javier Baez "In a healthy organization, there should be different opinions expressed," Epstein says.
- Javier Baez, Kris Bryant, Addison Russell Sent Down By Cubs None of the heralded youngsters will open the season with the big league club.
- Montero Homers As Cubs Beat Royals, 7-0 Miguel Montero, Matt Szczur and Junior Lake homered.
- Arrieta Goes 4 Shutout Innings, Homers As Cubs Rout Rockies Jake Arrieta pitched four shutout innings and also homered, doubled and drove in four runs.