Cubs Broadcast Schedule
Tune to WSCR 670 AM
Pregame show begins 35 mins before the game starts
- Levine: Cubs Players Remember The 'Special' Jose Fernandez The 24-year-old Fernandez tragically died in a boating accident early Sunday morning.
- Levine: Cubs' Kris Bryant Not Content With Just A Breakout Regular Season Bryant's the MVP frontrunner but only has his eyes on the postseason right now.
- Cardinals Crush Jason Hammel, Cubs In 10-4 Win If the Cardinals reach the playoffs and win the wild-card game, they would return to Wrigley Field for the start of the NL Division Series.
- Levine: Jason Hammel Personifies Cubs' Championship Goal "Whether or not I am on the roster, I am still going to enjoy it," Hammel says of his postseason fate.
- Cubs 'W' Flag Has Long History Beyond Wrigley Field Ever wondered what the meaning was behind the Cubs "W" flag?
- Levine: Cubs' Jake Arrieta Back To His Dominant Self Controlling his effort was key to seven shutout innings Friday, Arrieta said.
- Cubs Shut Out Cardinals For 98th Win, Their Most Since 1945 Jake Arrieta struck out 10 in seven scoreless innings to improve to 18-7.
- Levine: Cubs Brass Evaluating Playoff Roster, Matchups The Cubs will open the postseason by hosting Game 1 of the NLDS on Oct. 7.
- Watch: Stephen Colbert Goes Undercover To Sling Hot Dogs At Wrigley Field "Since I'm from South Carolina, I'm rooting for my home team: the Chicago Cubs," Colbert says.
- Cubs' David Ross Is Quite Invested In The Cy Young Race Himself Ross believes Jon Lester is pitching as well as he ever has.
- Preview: Cardinals-Cubs Mike Leake opposes Jake Arrieta this afternoon at Wrigley Field.
- Pressure? Cubs Say Bring It On "Why would you ever want to work somewhere where there's no expectations?" manager Joe Maddon says.
- Chris Bosio: These Cubs 'Love The Spotlight, Relish It' "We all think it's going to be special," Bosio says of the postseason.
- Vegas Has Kris Bryant As MVP Favorite But No Cubs Pitcher As Cy Young Front-Runner Bryant is second in the NL in home runs (38), fifth in RBIs (99), first in runs (117) and fourth in OPS (.951).
- Levine: Cubs' John Lackey Looks Ready For The Postseason Lackey has proved to be a clutch playoff performer during his career.
- Emma: Cubs Could Have Many Contributors Come October Rather quietly, some unsung Cubs are peaking at the right time.
- Cubs Sweep Reds With 9-2 Victory Kris Bryant hit his 38th homer, and Dexter Fowler also connected for a blast.
- Levine: Cubs Tweak Rotation In Preparation For Playoffs Kyle Hendricks is getting two extra days off and will now follow Jon Lester in the rotation.
- Bill Murray Celebrates Birthday By Launching Cubs-Themed Golf Apparel Actor Bill Murray and his brothers announced Wednesday the launch of William Murray Golf, a new lifestyle and apparel brand, to be released later this fall.
- Preview: Reds-Cubs Robert Stephenson opposes John Lackey tonight at Wrigley Field.