Cubs Broadcast Schedule
Tune to WBBM 780AM
Pre-game begins 25 mins
before the game starts
- Cubs' Addison Russell Out For Game 4 The Cubs will be without their starting shortstop in Game 4.
- Levine: Game 4 Key Is For John Lackey, Jason Hammel To Keep Ball In Yard The Cubs hit an MLB postseason record six homers in a Game 3 win Monday.
- Cubs' Theo Epstein: 'This Is What We Live For' "It's really important to believe before you see," Theo Epstein says.
- WATCH: Cubs' 'Going All The Way' Hype Video Get pumped, folks.
- No Surprise Here: On A Tear, Jorge Soler To Bat 2nd For Cubs In Game 4 Soler has set an MLB record by reaching base in his first nine postseason plate appearances.
- Baffoe: No Reason To Worry About These Cool Cubs The Cubs' bats just kept going and going and going, rendering everything else moot.
- Watch: All 6 Of The Cubs' Record-Breaking Homers Chicago set an MLB playoff record with six homers Monday night in a crucial win.
- Cubs Could Make More History With NLDS Win At Wrigley History is on the line for the Cubs on Tuesday at Wrigley Field. If the Cubs beat the Cardinals in Game 4, it will be the first time they’ve ever clinched a playoff series on their home field.
- The Bernstein Brief: Wrigley Field's A Different Place Today The Cubs are playing in different environments in Wrigley, depending on the weather.
- Cubs-Cardinals Tickets At A Premium For Game 4, But Beware Counterfeits Another Cubs win means playoff tickets are still going for a premium on many broker sites, as the Cubs look to close out the NLDS against the Cardinals on Tuesday afternoon.
- Levine: Addison Russell's Status Uncertain For Game 4, But He's Optimistic Cubs shortstop Russell suffered a hamstring strain in Monday's Game 3 win.
- Levine: Cubs' Historic Home Run Night Has Cards On The Brink The Cubs are oh so close to achieving another milestone in franchise history.
- Cubs Fan, 101 Years Old, Watches Chicago Move Closer To The Unthinkable CBS 2’s Brad Edwards introduces us to Loretta Dolan.
- Emma: Playoff Baseball At Wrigley Field Is 'Unbeatable' Welcome to playoff baseball at The Friendly Confines, a baseball cathedral starving for a Cubs team like this.
- Cubs Take Game 3 From Cardinals, Grab 2-1 Lead In NLDS The six homers for Chicago set a franchise record for a playoff game, one more than its five long balls in Game 1 of the 1984 NLCS against San Diego.
- Addison Russell Leaves Game With Hamstring Tightness Russell was injured legging out a triple.
- Levine: Scoring Early Key For Cubs In Game 3 The way Jake Arrieta is pitching, the Cubs may only need a run or two Monday.
- Jed Hoyer Marvels At Young Cubs' Resolve: 'They Keep Competing, That's The Beauty' Listen to Hoyer's full interview with Spiegel and Goff.
- Joe Maddon 'Not Kidding' About Jake Arrieta's 'Infinity' Pitch Count "A guy like him, you want to ride him as long as you possibly can," Maddon says of Arrieta.
- Report: Pittsburgh Mayor Orders Investigation After Cubs Fan Was Violently Arrested At PNC Park Further details haven't been released at this time.