Cubs Broadcast Schedule
Tune to WBBM 780AM
Pre-game begins 25 mins
before the game starts
- Eddie Vedder May Have Termed New Mantra For Cubs: 'They're Really Effing Good' The Cubs advanced to the NLCS for the first time since 2003.
- Kyle Schwarber's Moonshot HR Came To Rest On Top Of RF Videoboard "They spotted it on a boat in Lake Michigan," Cubs catcher David Ross joked.
- Cubs Win NL Division Series, Beat Cardinals 6-4 In Game 4 The Cubs clinched a postseason series at Wrigley Field for the first time ever, getting home runs from Kyle Schwarber, Anthony Rizzo and Javier Baez.
- Cubs Fan Using App To Play 'Go Cubs Go' On St. Louis Area Juke Boxes A Cubs fan - hundreds of miles from either St. Louis or Chicago - says he's spent 50 dollars this afternoon trying to annoy Cardinals fans.
- Watch: Ernie Banks' Last Stand In 1986 Exhibition Game Banks was always enthusiastic.
- Cubs' Addison Russell Out For Game 4 Javier Baez will start in Russell's place.
- Levine: Game 4 Key Is For John Lackey, Jason Hammel To Keep Ball In Yard The Cubs hit an MLB postseason record six homers in a Game 3 win Monday.
- Cubs' Theo Epstein: 'This Is What We Live For' "It's really important to believe before you see," Theo Epstein says.
- WATCH: Cubs' 'Going All The Way' Hype Video Get pumped, folks.
- No Surprise Here: On A Tear, Jorge Soler To Bat 2nd For Cubs In Game 4 Soler has set an MLB record by reaching base in his first nine postseason plate appearances.
- Baffoe: No Reason To Worry About These Cool Cubs The Cubs' bats just kept going and going and going, rendering everything else moot.
- Watch: All 6 Of The Cubs' Record-Breaking Homers Chicago set an MLB playoff record with six homers Monday night in a crucial win.
- Cubs Could Make More History With NLDS Win At Wrigley History is on the line for the Cubs on Tuesday at Wrigley Field. If the Cubs beat the Cardinals in Game 4, it will be the first time they’ve ever clinched a playoff series on their home field.
- The Bernstein Brief: Wrigley Field's A Different Place Today The Cubs are playing in different environments in Wrigley, depending on the weather.
- Cubs-Cardinals Tickets At A Premium For Game 4, But Beware Counterfeits Another Cubs win means playoff tickets are still going for a premium on many broker sites, as the Cubs look to close out the NLDS against the Cardinals on Tuesday afternoon.
- Levine: Addison Russell's Status Uncertain For Game 4, But He's Optimistic Cubs shortstop Russell suffered a hamstring strain in Monday's Game 3 win.
- Levine: Cubs' Historic Home Run Night Has Cards On The Brink The Cubs are oh so close to achieving another milestone in franchise history.
- Cubs Fan, 101 Years Old, Watches Chicago Move Closer To The Unthinkable CBS 2’s Brad Edwards introduces us to Loretta Dolan.
- Emma: Playoff Baseball At Wrigley Field Is 'Unbeatable' Welcome to playoff baseball at The Friendly Confines, a baseball cathedral starving for a Cubs team like this.
- Cubs Take Game 3 From Cardinals, Grab 2-1 Lead In NLDS The six homers for Chicago set a franchise record for a playoff game, one more than its five long balls in Game 1 of the 1984 NLCS against San Diego.