Cubs Broadcast Schedule
Tune to WBBM 780AM
Pre-game begins 25 mins
before the game starts
- Levine: Javier Baez Can Win Second Base Job The Baez promotion was based on September call ups, expanded rosters, as well as a need for an everyday second baseman.
- Cubs DFA Rafael Soriano, James Russell To Make Room For September Additions The Cubs called up four players from Triple-A Iowa.
- Joe Maddon Gets His Wish: 'High-IQ' Javier Baez Is Joining The Cubs Maddon has been a big supporter of Baez since spring training.
- Preview: Reds-Cubs Anthony DeSclafani opposes Dan Haren tonight at Wrigley Field.
- Reds Pull Away From Cubs, 13-6 Cincinnati tackled on six unearned runs in the ninth off Chicago relievers Travis Wood and James Russell after second baseman Starlin Castro committed two of his three errors in the inning.
- Levine: Cubs' Jake Arrieta Adds Leadership To His Pitching Resume The red-hot Arrieta is much more than just another guy on a 25-man roster.
- Levine: Austin Jackson Shores Up Cubs' Defense, Depth The Cubs acquired the 28-year-old Jackson from Seattle on Monday.
- Cubs Acquire Outfielder Austin Jackson Chicago will send a player to be named later and an international draft slot to Seattle.
- Optimism Growing Among Cubs Fans On this last day of August, the Cubs have a comfortable five and a half game lead in the wild card race.
- Cubs/White Sox Prospect Watch: Javier Baez Has A 16-Game Hitting Streak Here's our weekly look at how the top prospects are faring for the Cubs and White Sox.
- Preview: Reds-Cubs Michael Lorenzen opposes Kyle Hendricks tonight at Wrigley Field.
- Listen: Pat Hughes Calls The Final Out Of Jake Arrieta's No-Hitter The venerable Hughes provided a fitting narration as Arrieta finished off his no-hitter.
- Baffoe: The Favorable Jake Arrieta Arrieta always seem to come through when the Cubs -- and you, the fan -- need him to.
- View: Cubs Wear Onesies On Trip Home From Los Angeles Joe Maddon is always keeping it loose.
- The Bernstein Brief: Yes, That's An Error There should be no debate over Starlin Castro's misplay in Jake Arrieta's no-hitter.
- Behind The Plate: Wrigley Field's Quick Change It takes a lot of work to put on a concert at Wrigley Field.
- By The Numbers: Jake Arrieta's Simply Ridiculous Arrieta's August: 6-0 with a 0.43 ERA.
- Jake Arrieta Fires No-Hitter To Lead Cubs Past Dodgers Arrieta was masterful, striking out 12.
- Cubs Fall To Dodgers 5-2 On Offense-Starved West Coast Trip Chicago has dropped four in a row.
- Dodgers Beat Cubs, 4-1 Jason Hammel (7-6) gave up three runs and four hits in five-plus innings.