Cubs Broadcast Schedule
Tune to WBBM 780AM
Pre-game begins 25 mins
before the game starts
- Wrigleyville Bars Prepare For Wild-Card Wednesday For David Strauss of Slugger's World Class Sports Bar, he, his brothers and his staff have hosted a night like this before.
- In the 1960s, Cubs' African American Stars Became South Side Heroes The notion that baseball leaves a city divided couldn't be further from reality on the city's South Side.
- Cubs vs. Pirates: One Of The Two Best Teams In Baseball Will Be Eliminated Tomorrow "Elo" loves the Chicago Cubs.
- Clark The Cub Pumping Up Fans Throughout The City Cubs fever is sweeping Chicago and the team hopes to blanket the city with “W” flags ahead of tomorrow's big wildcard game.
- Cubs' Joe Maddon: 'It's Game 7 From Jump Street' Maddon has his lineup set for Wednesday night but isn't revealing it yet.
- Cubs Take Aim At Postseason After Breakout 2015 Campaign "How can you possibly be disappointed with anything our players have done this year?" Joe Maddon says.
- How The Cubs Match Up Against Gerrit Cole Anthony Rizzo and Starlin Castro have had some success against Pirates ace Cole.
- Jake Arrieta Has Time For Cubs Fans As He And Teammates Leave Wrigley Diehard Cubs fans gathered outside the ballpark to try for autographs and photos and to cheer as players, coaches and executives boarded buses to O’Hare.
- Levine: Joe Maddon Has Been Setting The Cubs Up For This Moment Chicago's plenty loose heading into a showdown at Pittsburgh.
- Listen: Shepkowski's 2015 (Regular-Season) Cubs Montage Relive some of the top moments for the Cubs in the past 11 months.
- Jake Arrieta Fires Back At Pirates Fan Account On Twitter: Your Hope 'Doesn't Matter' Arrieta's full of confidence heading into Wednesday's big game.
- Joe Maddon Blue Cubs Hoodie Bobbleheads Are Coming Maddon's signature look will be featured on a bobblehead soon.
- MLB Playoff Game Times Released Through Sunday The Cardinals host the Cubs-Pirates winner early Friday evening and late Saturday afternoon.
- Cubs' Kris Bryant Has Top-Selling MLB Jersey Bryant is the first rookie to top the list since it started being tracked in 2010.
- Professor Moves Exam To Accommodate Diehard Cubs Fan Going To Wild-Card Game This is a professor who gets it.
- Grote: NL Central Dominance Leaves Many In Awe For the first time in MLB history, the three best records came from the same division.
- Behind The Plate: The Voice Of Wrigley Field Long before Andrew Belleson was the voice of Wrigley Field, he was a kid who loved baseball, Harry Caray and the Chicago Cubs.
- Cubs Beat Brewers 3-1; Wild-Card Game To Be In Pittsburgh The Cubs won their eighth straight game but will play the NL wild-card game on the road.
- Cubs Beat Brewers 1-0, Stay In Running To Host NL Wild Card Chicago will face Pittsburgh in the wild card matchup on Wednesday. The Pirates are one game ahead of the Cubs, who hold the tiebreaker.
- Cubs' Jake Arrieta Notches 22nd Win Arrieta (22-6) allowed two singles in his final tuneup before the postseason. His ERA dropped to 1.77.