Cubs Broadcast Schedule
Tune to WSCR 670 AM
Pregame show begins 35 mins before the game starts
- Fernandez Fans 13 As Marlins Take Series From Cubs With 6-1 Win Jose Fernandez delivered another gem at Marlins Park, allowing one run in seven innings and striking out 13.
- Marlins Top Cubs, 9-6 Cubs starter John Lackey (7-4) gave up a season-high seven runs in 4 1/3 innings.
- Contreras Helps Cubs End 4-Game Skid, Beat Marlins 5-4 Rookie Willson Contreras homered and drove in three runs as Chicago ended its longest losing streak of the year.
- David Ross: Young Cubs Learning On The Fly "You got to let these guys learn," Ross says. "They've got great swings."
- Preview: Cubs-Marlins Kyle Hendricks opposes Tom Koehler tonight at Marlins Park.
- Cubs Drop 4th Straight With 4-2 Loss To Marlins Jon Lester allowed only two runs in seven innings, but Miami ended his streak of wins in five consecutive starts.
- Cubs Chairman Tom Ricketts Cherishing Team's Success Ricketts joined the Spiegel and Goff Show for the first of the Cubs On Deck Luncheon series.
- Preview: Cubs-Marlins Jon Lester opposes Wei-Yin Chen tonight at Marlins Park.
- Cubs Extend Contract With Class-A South Bend Affiliate Through 2020 "Their organization has been a tremendous asset to our farm system," Theo Epstein says.
- Levine: Arrieta Loses, Cubs Get Swept By Cardinals The Cubs are now 4-20 when scoring fewer than four runs in a game this season.
- Cubs Swept By Cardinals In 7-2 Loss St. Louis swept Chicago, trimming its deficit in the NL Central to 9.5 games.
- Levine: Slowly But Surely, Jason Heyward Becoming More Comfortable After a disappointing first two months, Heyward has had a much more consistent June for the Cubs.
- Cubs Pitching Coach Chris Bosio: Gerardo Concepcion Showed No Fear In Debut "He was pitching like he had no idea who he was facing," Bosio says of the rookie Concepcion.
- Baffoe: The Cubs Are Bad, Vol. I Base-runners thrown out, an ace posing naked, caffeine-laced rookies? All worries for the Cubs.
- Cubs Still Dominating All-Star Voting, With 5 In Line To Start The All-Star Game will take place on July 12 in San Diego.
- Preview: Cardinals-Cubs Michael Wacha opposes Jake Arrieta this afternoon at Wrigley Field.
- Levine: In Rare Occurrence, Cubs Lose Series The Cubs lost on consecutive days at Wrigley Field for the first time this season.
- Cardinals Defeat Cubs, 4-3 Matt Carpenter and Matt Holliday homered to back a strong outing by Adam Wainwright.
- Levine: 6-Man Rotation Coming Soon For Cubs Sent down to Triple-A to get stretched out, Adam Warren will soon rejoin the Cubs.
- Emma: Billy Williams Cherishes Chicago And Its Cubs Williams marvels at the success of this 2016 Cubs team.