Cubs Broadcast Schedule
Tune to WSCR 670 AM
Pregame show begins 35 mins before the game starts
- Levine: Cubs' Joe Maddon, Miguel Montero Bury The Hatchet Maddon and Montero have moved past the latter's critical remarks at the end of last season.
- Chicago Cubs Release List Of 2017 Giveaways Items At Wrigley Field The Cubs announced the 2017 promotional item schedule for home games at Wrigley Field, and some of the items this year are extra special after the big win.
- Cubs Have Ferrari On Field During Spring Training Because They're Preaching Humility The Cubs are up to their old hijinks again.
- Emma: There's Good Reason To Believe In Cubs' Jason Heyward Heyward's calm, professional demeanor is key to him overcoming a trying 2016 season.
- Sammy Sosa Expresses 'Regret' For Ugly Exit From Cubs, Adds 'They Know Where They Can Find Me' For Reunion Sosa has had a non-existent relationship with the organization since the unceremonious ending to his 2004 season.
- Levine: Brett Anderson Eyeing No. 5 Starter's Role For Cubs After an injury-plagued 2016, Anderson is feeling good now.
- Levine: Cubs' Kyle Schwarber Embracing 3rd Catcher Role Schwarber is working on a new catching style to lessen the strain on his surgically repaired left knee.
- Levine: Tom Ricketts Addresses His Championship Cubs "I hope that with continued success, we will make that 'C' into a symbol of winning," Ricketts says.
- Levine: Cubs' Jon Lester Adjusting To Life Without David Ross "He wants to get better, and he is eager to please," Lester says of young catcher Willson Contreras.
- Pace Of Play, Potential Strike Zone Changes On Baseball Deck It's not yet clear if the strike zone change will be implemented for 2017.
- Levine: Anthony Rizzo's Leadership Role Is Timely For Cubs "He understands how to win," manager Joe Maddon says of Rizzo. "He knows how to play every day."
- Theo Epstein: First Championship Doesn't Make These Cubs Any Less Hungry For Next One "Whatever your experience was as a Cubs fan before, I believe it will be only better now that we've won," Epstein says.
- Greg Maddux Pranks Kris Bryant By Dressing In Disguise, Serving As A Sound Man Be careful to know who's actually throwing you batting practice.
- Levine: Kris Bryant, Cubs Know Avoiding Complacency Is Key Now "The goal from here on out is to win the World Series," Bryant says.
- Levine: Jake Arrieta Open-Minded About Long-Term Deal With Cubs Set to be a free agent after the 2017 season, Arrieta hopes to remain with the organization that helped him retool.
- Cubs' Kyle Schwarber Cleared To Catch Schwarber was cleared after an evaluation by Dr. Stephen Gryzlo on Tuesday.
- Levine: Can Cubs Repeat As World Series Champions? Focus Is On 2017 The Cubs are aiming to make a different kind of history in 2017.
- Joe Maddon Introduces New Cubs Slogans For 2017, Headlined By Being 'Authentic,' 'Uncomfortable' Maddon has four phrases he wants the 2017 Cubs to live by, and he explained each.
- Kyle Schwarber Scheduled For 3rd Catcher's Role In Spring Training Schwarber wants to catch still but understands it may not be worth the medical risk.
- Emma: Cubs Spring Training Primer Can the Cubs win it all again in 2017?