Cubs Broadcast Schedule
Tune to WSCR 670 AM
Pregame show begins 35 mins before the game starts
- Ben Zobrist Powers Cubs To 7-3 Win Over Reds The Cubs, headed for the playoffs for the second straight year, announced contract extensions for general manager Jed Hoyer and player development director Jason McLeod.
- Cubs Sign Jed Hoyer, Jason McLeod To Extensions Theo Epstein, Hoyer and McLeod are under contract through 2021.
- Cubs-Cardinals Bet Doesn't Pay Off For Downstate Court Clerk Early in the season, Moultrie County Circuit Court Clerk Cindy Braden bet DuPage County Circuit Court Clerk Chris Kachiroubas the Cardinals would beat the Cubs for the National League Central title.
- Cubs Rookies Dress Up As Cheerleaders For Final Road Trip The Cubs have a tradition of dressing up in various themes before hitting the road.
- Preview: Cubs-Reds Jake Buchanan opposes Josh Smith tonight at Great American Ball Park.
- Tied Cubs-Pirates Game Called After Rain Delay The game won't be made up because it doesn't affect postseason positioning.
- Watch: Joe Maddon Shows Off Customized Baseball-Themed Jeep Being Raffled Off For Respect 90 Charity The Jeep features a "Sistine Chapel of Cubs baseball" ceiling, as Maddon put it.
- Cubs' Lineup For Thursday's Series Finale Is ... Spring Training-Like Basically, ever regular starter except for shortstop Addison Russell has the night off.
- Cubs Fan Get Tattoo Commemorating World Series Win Before Playoffs Even Start Why do people always do this?
- Jed Hoyer On Lack Of Egoism In Cubs Front Office: 'It's OK To Be Pippen' Theo Epstein and Hoyer have received five-years contract extensions from the Cubs.
- Preview: Cubs-Pirates Rob Zastryzny opposes Ivan Nova tonight at PNC Park.
- Tom Ricketts Recalls Why He Hired Theo Epstein Originally: 'Living Year To Year Wasn't Going To Change The Prospects' "The fans staying with the team through some pretty lean years deserve all the credit," Ricketts says.
- John Jaso Hits For Cycle To Lead Pirates Past Cubs, 8-4 Anthony Rizzo hit his 32nd homer of the season.
- Theo Epstein On Extension With Cubs: 'No Place I'd Rather Be' "I never considered leaving," Epstein says after agreeing to a five-year extension.
- Levine: Theo Epstein Agrees To 5-Year Extension With Cubs Epstein is in for the long haul in his quest to bring the Cubs a title for the first time since 1908.
- Chris Bosio: Cubs' Aroldis Chapman On Board For 2 Innings Of Work In Postseason Games Chapman prefers to be called upon for three-out saves but is up for anything in the playoffs.
- Preview: Cubs-Pirates Jake Arrieta opposes Jameson Taillon tonight at PNC Park.
- Cubs Continue Dominance Of Pirates In 6-4 Win Chris Coghlan hit a three-run triple to lead Chicago to victory.
- Cubs' Joe Maddon: Still 'A Little' Wiggle Room In Deciding Postseason Bullpen Roles Setup man Hector Rondon has struggled lately, giving up five runs in his past 1 1/3 innings.
- Preview: Cubs-Pirates John Lackey opposes Ryan Vogelsong tonight at PNC Park.