Cubs Broadcast Schedule
Tune to WBBM 780AM
Pre-game begins 25 mins
before the game starts
- Levine: John Lackey, Plate Umpire Throw Timid Cubs Off Their Game Taking advantage of a big strike zone, Lackey tossed 7 1/3 innings of scoreless baseball.
- Emma: Upbeat Cubs Can Bounce Back Against Cardinals The Cubs fell behind 0-1 in the NLDS by losing 4-0 in St. Louis.
- Cardinals Shut Out Cubs In Game 1 Of NLDS John Lackey was dominant, tossing 7 1/3 shutout innings.
- Levine: Fan Factor Can Influence Cubs-Cards Series The Cubs and Cardinals fan bases are considered two of the best in all of sports.
- St. Louis Mayor Brushes Off Emanuel's Offer To Bet On Cubs-Cards Series St. Louis Mayor Francis Slay says his staff's time is too valuable to waste on setting up a friendly wager.
- Joe Maddon: 'I Feel Fortunate To Be In This Moment' Maddon was plenty loose before his Cubs' opener against the Cardinals in the NLDS.
- WATCH: Stephen Colbert Declares He Ain't Afraid Of No Goat Stephen Colbert spent 11 years in Chicago, suffering along with all of the other Cubs fans.
- WATCH: Kyle Schwarber Destroys A Golf Ball, Too Kyle Schwarber didn't need a kayak on this drive.
- Levine: This Is What Jon Lester Came To Chicago For Big playoff starts are a big reason the Cubs paid Lester big money.
- Even On The North Side, Cardinals Fans Have A Playoff Haven Cardinals fans – and maybe a few White Sox fans – eager to watch Friday’s Cubs-Cardinals playoff game in a sea of red in Chicago have an option. An Old Town bar is getting ready for Game 1 of the National League Division Series.
- Chris Coghlan Gets Start In LF, Will Bat 6th For Cubs As expected, David Ross will catch Jon Lester.
- South Side Bar To Give Out Free (Or Cheap) Beer Every Time Cubs Allow A Homer To Cardinals Not everyone is head over heels with the Cubs.
- Wrigleyville "Busy Like Summertime" Ahead Of Cubs-Cardinals Playoff Matchup It’s playoff pandemonium in Chicago. The mood is electric as Cubs fans can barely wait for Friday night’s National League Division Series opener against the archrival Cardinals in St. Louis.
- Preview Capsule: Cubs-Cardinals This is the first postseason meetings between the rivals.
- NLDS Gives Cubs, Cardinals The Chance To Make New Memories In Long Rivalry This is the first postseason meeting between the teams.
- Cubs Go With 11 Pitchers, 14 Position Players On NLDS Roster The only change from the wild-card game was adding Jason Hammel and removing Quintin Berry.
- Crazy Cubs Fans Get Jake Arrieta's Face Shaved Into His Hair This is serious Cubs fandom right here.
- Bernstein: Let Go Of Your Stupid Past, Cubs Fans It's time to let go of old burdens and appreciate the new day.
- Old-Timers To Cubs: Get On With It, Already! Some fans' days are numbered more than others. That's why some are holding out hope the World Series drought ends this year.
- To The Victors Of The Cubs-Cards Series Go ... The Delicacies There's Revolution Brewing's Oktoberfest on the line.