Cubs Broadcast Schedule
Tune to WSCR 670 AM
Pregame show begins 35 mins before the game starts
- New Study Finds That Jet Lag Renders Home-Field Advantage No Advantage At All Dr. Ravi Allada of Northwestern University and colleagues researched jet lag's effects by analyzing 20 years' worth of Major League Baseball data.
- 670 The Score To Carry 10 Cubs Spring Training Games The first radio broadcast will come Feb. 26 when the Cubs host the Indians at Sloan Park in a World Series rematch.
- Andre Dawson: Floodgates Are Opening For PED Users To Gain Hall Of Fame Entry "The perception seems to be changing among the voters right now," Dawson says.
- Joe Buck's Message If Any Fans Are Upset Over His Enjoyment For Calling Cubs' World Series Win? 'Grow Up' "Nobody can listen without prejudice, yet I'm the one who's charged with it," Buck says.
- Theo Epstein's Next Act? He Can Envision Owning A Baseball Team "I love baseball," Epstein says. "I think I'll always have a passion for it."
- Report: Cubs, White Sox Games On CSN Chicago Now Available To Be Live-Streamed As Well The news comes after MLB and NBCUniversal, CSN's parent company, completed a new deal regarding live streaming.
- Baffoe: The Tragedy Of Sammy Sosa Sammy Sosa needed us to need him to be happy, and we all were for a time. Those days are long gone.
- Marv Levy Pens Children's Book About Cubs' World Series Win “I don't have any words too big for even me to understand,” he joked about his latest book, "Go Cubs Go."
- Cubs Still Searching For Another Starting Pitcher "As far as trades, we get asked about our young guys all the time," GM Jed Hoyer says of trade talks.
- Cubs' Jed Hoyer: Winning Championship Allows Us To Think Differently Than In Past "Our goal is to win multiple championships," Hoyer says.
- Cubs Claim RHP Dylan Floro off Waivers From Rays The 26-year-old Floro registered a 4.20 ERA in 15 innings in 2016, his debut season in the big leagues.
- Dexter Fowler Gave President Obama A Pair Of Custom Jordans The Cubs had many gifts for Obama during their celebration at the White House.
- Cubs' Kyle Hendricks Defends Joe Maddon's Decision To Pull Him Early In Game 7 Of World Series "Trust me -- it's so hard to sit in that dugout and do it in the moment,' Hendricks says.
- Cubs Close Book On Last Season's Championship, Set Sights On Repeat Just two months removed from their championship, the Cubs already are thinking of another.
- Baffoe: I Found My Joy During The Cubs' White House Celebration President Obama understood well Cubs fans' shared history of pain, hope and jubilance.
- President Obama Honors Cubs: 'Special' Championship Rewarded Fans' Loyalty "Among Sox fans, I'm the Cubs' No. 1 fan," Obama says.
- Levine: Cubs' Crane Kenney Outlines Wrigley Field Changes The bullpens down the outfield lines will soon be gone at Wrigley Field.
- Levine: Even After MVP Year, Cubs' Kris Bryant Eyes Improved Plate Approach Bryant wants to use the opposite field more in 2017.
- Cubs Skipper Joe Maddon Still Defending Game 7 Managing Decisions Maddon explained his Game 7 decisions once again Saturday at the Cubs Convention.
- Levine: Jake Arrieta, Cubs May Be Moving On After 2017 Arrieta seemed resigned to his fate with the Cubs.