Latest Tournament News
- Rising Star: Michigan State Guard Lourawls Nairn, Jr. If Michigan State is to continue its magical run, it will need continued strong play from a 5’10” freshman from the Bahamas called “Tum Tum.”
- Rothstein: Best Final Four We’ve Seen In A While Mike Krzyzewski and Tom Izzo are no strangers to each other and have already played once this season.
- NCAA Tournament: Best Games, Performances From The Sweet 16 & Elite 8 With a few days to go before basketball resumes, the only thing we can do to quench our March Madness thirst is talk about what was and what is still to come in this year’s NCAA Tournament.
- Kentucky Likely To Continue Record-Breaking TV Numbers Kentucky-Notre Dame was the highest-rated NCAA game to air on cable, and the Final Four ratings should be even higher.
- Five Things: Cats Enter Final Four With Eight Lives The record-setting start to the Tournament—as far as one-point games—gave way to exciting, compelling matchups this past weekend.
- Elite Eight Tale: #1 Wisconsin Vs. #2 Arizona It is rematch time. Last year, the Wisconsin Badgers and Arizona Wildcats met in the Elite Eight and Wisconsin walked away with a 64-63 overtime win.
- Emma: Sweet 16 Preview, Part 2 What madness will come with Friday's slate of games?
- Elite Eight Tale: #1 Kentucky Vs. #3 Notre Dame Coming into the Sweet 16, West Virginia showed confidence that they could be the team that finally knocked off the Kentucky Wildcats.
- Emma: Sweet 16 Preview, Part 1 A sweet set of games is headlined by the unbeaten Kentucky Wildcats.