Pro Football Kickoff
- Bucs Hoping Michael Johnson Excels This Season The Bucs took a gamble signing Michael Johnson to a huge contract, and this season, he has to be the guy.
- Jake Locker Needs To Become A Leader for Tennessee Titans In 2014 With Chris Johnson gone, the Tennessee Titans look to redesign their offense and that all starts with quarterback Jake Locker. After an injury plagued career, Locker has to stay healthy and become a leader on and off the field if the Titans want to...
- Second Year For Eddie Lacy Could Push Packers To NFL's Most Balanced Offense Green Bay Packers running back Eddie Lacy had a spectacular year in 2013, but improvement by Lacy and a healthy Aaron Rodgers, the Packers may just end up being the NFL's most balanced offense in 2014.
- Marshall, Jeffrey OK'd To Play Against Jets; Inactives Named The Bears had already ruled out four starters: center Roberto Garza (ankle) left guard Matt Slauson (ankle), defensive tackle Jeremiah Ratliff (concussion) and linebacker Shea McClellin (hand).
- Spiegs & Mannelly Overs/Unders — Week 3 Here's what the guys are tracking for fun in Monday night's game.
- Holmes: Breaking Down The NFC North The Bears stack up well with everyone in the division, writes Laurence Holmes.
- Trestman: Bears Face Challenge With Jets' Running Game Alshon Jeffery and Brandon Marshall are both expected to play tonight against the Jets.