The McNeil And Spiegel Show
Latest HeadlinesVerdict On Spiegel/Abbatacola Bears-Jags Over/Unders
- Zawaski: Blackhawks Find 2nd-Line Center In Richards
- Zawaski: Blackhawks On Hunt For Second-Line Center
- Zawaski: Bollig Traded As Hawks Prepare For Free Agency
- Zawaski: Blackhawks' First-Round Draft Pick Gets Mixed Reviews In Scouting Reports
- The Origins Of Hawk Harrelson's 'Will To Win' Line
- Watch: Tony Gwynn Breaks Down His Video Analysis
- Brandon Marshall On OTAs: 'This Stuff Is Boring'
- Zawaski: Blackhawks Have Been Their Own Worst Enemies In West Final
- Mac & Spiegs Agenda 5/21: Van Horne, Sox Win, Cubs Win, Hawks Game 2
- Zawaski: Blackhawks Finally Cracked Wild's Code
The McNeil and Spiegel Show
August 22, 2014Spiegel and Mannelly close out the program, along with the week, by gearing up for tonight’s Bears vs Seahawks third preseason game. The guys first visit with Tom Thayer, radio analyst on the Bears Radio Network. Then, the guys talk about the ever polarizing Jay Cutler and where he stands in a ridiculous poll.
August 22, 2014During the third hour, Spiegs and Mannelly dig deeper into football discussion and visit with Dan Durkin of 670thescore.com. Then, Spiegs, along with the loyal listeners, give suggestions on how Pat should watch his first ever Bears game as a fan. And toward the end of the hour, CSN’s Mark Schanowski gives his take on Derrick Rose.
August 22, 2014Matt and Pat continue to discuss the departure of Gordon Beckham and to aid in the coverage, Scott Merkin of MLB.com checks in. Then, to gain the Seattle perspective, friend of the station, Dave ‘Softy’ Mahler joins the guys to update them on the defending champs. And, finally, the guys play a game of over/under for tonight’s Seahawks vs Bears game.
August 22, 2014Spiegs and Mannelly begin the Friday show with a run-down of the burning topics in Chicago sports, including Gordon Beckham and the Sox parting ways. Also, Pat provides insight into what the Bears are looking for in tonight’s third preseason game, as they prepare to square off against the Seahawks in Seattle.
August 21, 2014Find out what dance Holmes is doing these days and discover why there is a baseball bat in the studio with the guys. The Score's newest team member on our, already A-list staff of Chicago Bears' coverage, Dan Durkin explains why Bears fans should support Chris Conte being the starting free safety. Lastly, Adam Harris shares his fantasy expertise wi
Today's Most Popular Sports Stories
- Levine: For Cubs Youngsters, There’s Learning In Whiffing
- Baffoe: Finding The Fun In The Little League World Series
- Bernstein: Beckham Story A Baseball Lesson
- Wisch: 5 Thoughts On The Illini Basketball Schedule
- Emma: Bears Aim To Make Noise In Seattle
- Jackie Robinson West Advances To U.S. Title Game
- White Sox Trade Gordon Beckham To Angels
- City Will Hold Another Jackie Robinson West Watch Party Tonight
- New MLB Rule For International Prospects Could Greatly Affect Cubs
- Tiger To Rory: You’re Not Winning Green Jacket In ’15
- Cubs Place Edwin Jackson On 15-Day DL
- Durkin’s Playbook: Simplicity In Seattle Lets D Flourish
- Report: Cubs Had Smaller Grounds Crew Staff Than Usual On Night Of Tarp Debacle
- Levine: Castro Loses Best Friends, Relative In Car Accident
- Giants Win Protest After Tarp Snafu
- Watch: Michael Jordan Takes ALS Ice Bucket Challenge, Nominates Dream Team Next
- Report: Giants Have Officially Filed Protest Following Tarp Chaos
- Mike Ditka On Redskins’ Nickname: ‘What’s All The Stink?’
- View: NIU’s New Basketball Court Is Bold
- Report: Cubs Not Expected To Place Big Bid For Rusney Castillo