The McNeil And Spiegel Show
Latest HeadlinesZawaski: Blackhawks Find 2nd-Line Center In Richards
- Zawaski: Blackhawks On Hunt For Second-Line Center
- Zawaski: Bollig Traded As Hawks Prepare For Free Agency
- Zawaski: Blackhawks' First-Round Draft Pick Gets Mixed Reviews In Scouting Reports
- The Origins Of Hawk Harrelson's 'Will To Win' Line
- Watch: Tony Gwynn Breaks Down His Video Analysis
- Brandon Marshall On OTAs: 'This Stuff Is Boring'
- Zawaski: Blackhawks Have Been Their Own Worst Enemies In West Final
- Mac & Spiegs Agenda 5/21: Van Horne, Sox Win, Cubs Win, Hawks Game 2
- Zawaski: Blackhawks Finally Cracked Wild's Code
- Zawaski: Explaining How Bickell 'Flips The Switch' In Postseason
The McNeil and Spiegel Show
July 30, 2014Two Matts one show continues this week on SCORE Middays. During the first hour, Spiegel and Abbatacola react to what was the longest game in Cubs history last night. They also convene a meeting of the Jose Abreu Appreciation Society. And, the guys discuss the disturbing story of the Browns fan who relieved himself on Art Modell’s grave.
July 29, 2014In the final hour of the show, focus shifted to basketball as Chicago Bulls beat reporter Aggrey Sam talked about Derrick Rose’s impressive first practice for the USA basketball team and potentially returning back to his old form.
July 29, 2014In the third hour of the show the guys talked to the Bleacher Report’s NFL writer, Matt Bowen about Bears camp and what player is most likely going to be Jay Cutler’s backup.
July 29, 2014In the second hour of the show the guys talked White Sox baseball with Bill Melton, and also gave a list of the top nine homer announcers in sports from SI.com. Listen to find out who made the list.
July 29, 2014In the opening hour of the show Big Ten Network’s lead studio host Dave Revsine came in on the set to talk to the Matt’s about the early years of college football, and if it’s starting to decline over the years.
Today's Most Popular Sports Stories
- Levine: Bonifacio Could Be Next Cub To Go
- Stephen A. Smith Suspended One Week By ESPN For “Provocation” Comments
- Bettors Hammering Over On Bears’ Season Win Total
- Emma: NCAA Change Can’t Come Soon Enough
- Report: Ricketts Still Weighing Cubs’ TV Options
- Good Start For Rose In Return At Team USA Camp
- Bernstein: Manziel Is Great Theater, Regardless
- Durkin’s Training Camp Notebook: Rookie Class Playing Meaningful Reps
- Positive Returns On Day 1 Of Camp For Rose
- Watch: Patrick Kane Part Of New Gatorade Commercial
- D-Rose: Will Be Funny To See Doubters ‘Eat Their Words’
- Cubs To Trade Barney To Dodgers
- Jose Abreu Knows Just How Far To Hit The Ball For A Homer
- Stephen A. Smith Apologizes For Short-Sighted Comments On Domestic Abuse
- Watch: White Sox Double-A Affiliate Barons Got In Two Huge Brawls
- Durkin’s Training Camp Notebook: New Defensive Line Sets The Tone
- Levine: Thomas A Champion Of Drug Testing
- Bernstein: NFL Counts On Our Hypocrisy
- ESPN’s Michelle Beadle Slams Stephen A. Smith for ‘Provocation’ Comments
- Bears Notes: Defense Shows Energy On Day 1