Blue Harbor Never Ending Summer Getaway
Register for a chance to win a two (2) night stay (Sun-Thurs) in one (1) Family or King Suite, and four (4) one-day passes for two (2) for the Breaker Bay Indoor Waterpark at Blue Harbor Resort. Three (3) winners will be selected at random from all the eligible entries.
Blue Harbor Resort and Spa’s lakeside retreat is still calling you this summer! Newly renovated design, wonderful lodging options, endless lakeside views, and a huge indoor waterpark, and tranquil Reflections Spa! Don’t let summer get away. Enter for your chance to win two (2) nights lodging for a family of four (4) and four (4) one-day passes for two (2) for the Breaker Bay Indoor Waterpark! Seven waterslides… activity pool… lazy river… tipping ship water fall… zero entry kiddie pool… fun for all ages. Blue Harbor Resort and Spa. Lake Michigan’s largest waterfront resort.
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN, THE CONTEST IS VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW.
1. How to Enter the Contest:
(a) The Blue Harbor Never Ending Summer Getaway contest will begin on Monday July 30th, 2012 at 12:00AM and end on Sunday August 5th, 2012 at 11:59PM.
(b) To participate in the contest, participants must enter online at http://www.cbs2chicago.com
(c) Limit one entry per person, no mechanically produced entries.
(d) Sponsor is not responsible for technical or computer failures, errors or data loss of any kind, lost or unavailable Internet connections, or failed, incomplete, garbled or deleted computer or network transmissions, inability to access any Web site or online service, or any other error or malfunction, or late, lost, illegible or misdirected entries. Entry materials that have been tampered with or altered are void. If the judges determine, in their sole discretion, that there is any suspected or actual electronic tampering with the Contest or if technical difficulties compromise the integrity of the Contest, the judges reserve the right to void the entries at issue and/or terminate the Contest and conduct a random drawing to award the prize among all eligible entries received as of the termination date. If the Contest is terminated due to tampering or technical difficulties prior to its expiration date, notice will be posted at http://www.cbs2chicago.com. If, for some reason, the Contest is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of Sponsor which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Contest, Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Contest. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any entrant that tampers with the operation of the Contest or website or violates the Official Rules of the Contest.
(e) Broadcasts are subject to preemptions and scheduling changes. If such changes occur they will be posted on http://www.cbs2chicago.com.
(f) Entry deemed made by holder of e-mail account
(g) Odds of winning depend on number of eligible entries.
2. Eligibility Restrictions:
(a) The contest is open to residents within the Chicago Designated Market Area who are 18 years of age or older. Employees of WBBM-TV, CBS Corporation, Blue Harbor Resort television and radio stations in the Chicago market, and their affiliates, subsidiaries and advertising agencies and their immediate family members and persons living in the same household are ineligible to participate or win.
(b) Viewers are eligible to win a WBBM-TV contest only once every sixty (60) days. Only one (1) winner per household is permitted in any contest. Viewers are eligible to win a prize valued at $600.00 or more only once every six (6) months.
(c) All entries become the sole property of Station and will not be returned. By entering, entrants agree to abide by these rules, and warrant and represent that their entry is their original work.
(d) Contestants are required to provide truthful information and the Station will reject and delete any entry that is discovers to be false or fraudulent. The Station will disqualify any entry from individuals who do not meet the eligibility requirements, and the Station will also delete any entry received from persons under the age of 13.
(a) Three (3) winners will receive a two (2) night stay (Sun-Thurs) in one (1) Family or King Suite, and four (4) one-day passes for two (2) for the Breaker Bay Indoor Waterpark at Blue Harbor Resort.
The certificate must be mentioned at the time of reservation and presented upon check-
in. Based on availability, blackout dates may apply. Not valid during special events and
holiday periods. May not be combined with any other offer, group rate or promotion.
Certificate expires on December 18, 2012.
Prize does not include items not specified, such as travel insurance, hotel room service, parking fees, laundry service, food, beverages, merchandise, souvenirs, etc.
Approximate retail value of the prize is $500.
(b) Winners will be notified on or about Monday August 6th, 2012.
(c) All prizes or prize certificates may be picked up at the office of WBBM-TV, 22 West Washington Street, Chicago, IL 60602. Any prize or prize certificate not claimed within thirty (30) days will be forfeited by the winner. In the event that a prize or prize certificate is mailed to the winner, it will be with the prior written consent of the winner and therefore, winner assumes the risk of its arrival. WBBM-TV is not responsible for the safe arrival or a prize or prize certificate.
(d) Contest prizes are not transferable. Prizes may not be substituted for or redeemed for cash. Station reserves the right to substitute prize of comparable value.
4. Selection of Winners:
(a) Decisions of contest sponsors with respect to the contest are final.
(b) Winners will be selected at random from all eligible entries on or about Monday August 6th. Winners will be notified by e-mail. If a winner cannot be notified and/or provide a signed winner affidavit by fax or e-mail to WBBM-TV within forty-eight (48) hours of contest drawing, the prize will be forfeited and an alternate winner may be selected by random drawing.
(a) Payment of all federal, state and local taxes is the sole responsibility of the winner and winners may receive an IRS Form 1099 or equivalent from Station.
(b) By participating in the contest, the winners agree to have their name, voice, or likeness used in any advertising or broadcasting material relating to this contest, and to sign a publicity release, affidavit of eligibility and release of liability prior to acceptance of the prize. Unless a member of the winner’s immediate family, travel companion(s) must be 18 years of age or older. Travel companion(s) must travel with winner and must also sign and return a travel release, which must be returned with winner’s affidavit of eligibility. By accepting the prize, each winner grants to Station the right to use the winner’s name, voice, picture and/or likeness for purposes of advertising and publicity in any and all media now known or hereafter invented, without further permission or additional compensation (except where prohibited by law). All expenses on receipt and use of prize are the sole responsibility of winner. Winners and companions, by acceptance of their prizes, agree to release Station, CBS Corporation, Blue Harbor Resort and Spa, their respective parents and subsidiaries, and their respective advertising, promotion and production agencies from any and all liability, claims or actions of any kind whatsoever for injuries, damages or losses to persons and property which may be sustained in connection with the receipt, ownership or use of the prize or while preparing for, participating in, and/ or traveling to any prize-related activity.
6. Contest sponsors reserve the right to make changes in the rules of the contest which will become effective upon announcement.
7. Sponsor is not responsible for any typographical or other errors in the printing, the offering or the administration of the contest or in the announcement of the prize
8. Failure to comply with the contest rules may result in a contestant’s disqualification.
9. To obtain a copy of the official rules and/or winner’s list, please write by October 5th, 2012 to:
Blue Harbor Never Ending Summer Getaway! Contest Rules
22 West Washington Street
Chicago, IL 60602
- The List: Chicago Schools To Be ClosedThe Chicago School Board voted to close 49 underutilized or underperforming elementary schools on Wednesday as part of a plan to close a $1 billion budget deficit.492
- Board Votes To Close 49 Chicago Elementary SchoolsThe Chicago Board of Education on Wednesday voted to close 49 elementary schools, in what is believed to be the biggest single mass shutdown of schools in U.S. history.4834
- Lockdown Lifted At Morton West High SchoolMorton West High School has been placed on lock down for precautionary reasons after an unknown individual entered the building.558
- Former Glenbard East Student Accused Of Planning Columbine-Type AttackA 19-year-old former student at Glenbard East High School in Lombard was in custody on Wednesday, accused of planning a "Columbine-style" attack on the school, with a list of people he wanted to target.561
- Woman Robs North Side BankA woman robbed a Lakeview bank Tuesday afternoon on the city’s North Side.262
- Four Schools To Be Spared From Closing; Another To Be DelayedHours before a final vote by the Chicago Board of Education, Chicago Public Schools officials have agreed to back off of plans to close four of the 53 elementary schools targeted for closing at the end of the school year, Board Vice President Jesse Ruiz confirmed Wednesday morning.415
- AVEENO® MEN’S “Building a Healthier Foundation” Sweepstakes May 21, 2013AVEENO® Men’s™ knows your family is your foundation. And to take good care of them, you need to take good care of yourself. Win a family day at the ballpark from AVEENO® Men’s™.
- Join Hankook Tire To Reel In The Next Big Catch May 20, 2013Join Hankook tire to reel in the next great catch! Click here to go to www.TirePrize.com and enter for your chance to win the ultimate fishing excursion in Puerto Rico!
- Meet Jim Rome On Set In Los Angeles May 20, 2013AutoZone and the Jim Rome Show are giving one winner and a guest a trip to meet Jim Rome in Los Angeles on the set of his Showtime television show! Enter for your chance to win!
- Marquette County Convention & Visitors Bureau Post Game Show Giveaway May 10, 2013Listen to The Score’s Baseball Post Game Show for your chance to win a $100 lodging gift certificate from the Marquette County Convention & Visitors Bureau!