Radio City Christmas Spectacular Contest
HELP US KICK OFF THE HOLIDAY SEASON!
Upload your kick photo and enter for a chance to win. One lucky winner will receive four (4) tickets to the Radio City Christmas Spectacular on December 15th at 12PM, a meet and greet with the Rockettes for four (4), a walk-on role for one (1) and be featured in a winner’s experience commercial! Now through November 18th. Only one entry per person. Must be 18 years of age or older and legal resident of the Chicago DMA. One (1) grand prize winner will be selected randomly from all eligible entries.
Please fill out the fields below and include your kick photo:
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN, THE CONTEST IS VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW.
1. How to Enter the Contest:
(a) The Radio City Christmas Spectacular Contest will begin on Monday, October 29th, 2012 at 12:00AM and end on Sunday, November 18th, 2012 at 11:59PM
(b) To participate in the contest, participants must enter online at http://www.cbschicago.com and
upload your kick photo.
(c) Limit one entry per person, no mechanically produced entries.
(d) Sponsor is not responsible for technical or computer failures, errors or data loss of any kind, lost or unavailable Internet connections, or failed, incomplete, garbled or deleted computer or network transmissions, inability to access any Web site or online service, or any other error or malfunction, or late, lost, illegible or misdirected entries. Entry materials that have been tampered with or altered are void. If the judges determine, in their sole discretion, that there is any suspected or actual electronic tampering with the Contest or if technical difficulties compromise the integrity of the Contest, the judges reserve the right to void the entries at issue and/or terminate the Contest and conduct a random drawing to award the prize among all eligible entries received as of the termination date. If the Contest is terminated due to tampering or technical difficulties prior to its expiration date, notice will be posted at http://www.cbschicago.com. If, for some reason, the Contest is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of Sponsor which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Contest, Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Contest. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any entrant that tampers with the operation of the Contest or website or violates the Official Rules of the Contest.
(e) Broadcasts are subject to preemptions and scheduling changes. If such changes occur they will be posted on http://www.cbschicago.com
(f) Entry deemed made by holder of e-mail account
(g) Odds of winning depend on number of eligible entries.
2. Eligibility Restrictions:
(a) The contest is open to residents within the Chicago Designated Market Area who are 18 years of age or older. Employees of WBBM-TV, CBS Corporation, Radio City, television and radio stations in the Chicago market, and their affiliates, subsidiaries and advertising agencies and their immediate family members and persons living in the same household are ineligible to participate or win.
(b) Viewers are eligible to win a WBBM-TV contest only once every sixty (60) days. Only one (1) winner per household is permitted in any contest. Viewers are eligible to win a prize valued at $600.00 or more only once every six (6) months.
(c) All entries become the sole property of Station and will not be returned. By entering, entrants agree to abide by these rules, and warrant and represent that their entry is their original work.
(d) Contestants are required to provide truthful information and the Station will reject and delete any entry that is discovers to be false or fraudulent. The Station will disqualify any entry from individuals who do not meet the eligibility requirements, and the Station will also delete any entry received from persons under the age of 13.
(a) One (1) grand prize winner will receive four (4) tickets to the Radio City Christmas Spectacular on December 15th at 12PM, meet and greet with the Rockettes for four (4) and a walk-on role for one (1). One (1) winner will be featured in a winner’s experience commercial.
Prize does not include items not specified, such as parking fees, food, beverages, merchandise, souvenirs, etc.
Approximate retail value is $262
(b) Winner will be notified on or about Monday, November 19th, 2012.
(c) All prizes or prize certificates may be picked up at the office of WBBM-TV, 22 West Washington Street, Chicago, IL 60602. Any prize or prize certificate not claimed within thirty (30) days will be forfeited by the winner. In the event that a prize or prize certificate is mailed to the winner, it will be with the prior written consent of the winner and therefore, winner assumes the risk of its arrival. WBBM-TV is not responsible for the safe arrival or a prize or prize certificate.
(d) Contest prizes are not transferable. Prizes may not be substituted for or redeemed for cash. Station reserves the right to substitute prize of comparable value. Station/Show Promoter reserve the right to substitute tickets to alternate show, alternate date and/or alternate time.
4. Selection of Winner:
(a) Decisions of contest sponsors with respect to the contest are final.
(b) Winner will be selected at random from all eligible entries on or about Monday, November 19th. Winner will be notified by e-mail. If a winner cannot be notified and/or provide a signed winner affidavit by fax or e-mail to WBBM-TV within forty-eight (48) hours of contest drawing, the prize will be forfeited and an alternate winner may be selected by random drawing.
(a) Payment of all federal, state and local taxes is the sole responsibility of the winner and may receive an IRS Form 1099 or equivalent from Station.
(b) By participating in the contest, the winner agrees to have their name, voice, or likeness used in any advertising or broadcasting material relating to this contest, and to sign a publicity release, affidavit of eligibility and release of liability prior to acceptance of the prize. Winner will be featured in a winner’s experience commercial. By accepting the prize, winner grants to Station the right to use the winner’s name, voice, picture and/or likeness for purposes of advertising and publicity in any and all media now known or hereafter invented, without further permission or additional compensation (except where prohibited by law). All expenses on receipt and use of prize are the sole responsibility of winner. Winner and companions, by acceptance of their prizes, agree to release Station, CBS Corporation, Radio City, their respective parents and subsidiaries, and their respective advertising, promotion and production agencies from any and all liability, claims or actions of any kind whatsoever for injuries, damages or losses to persons and property which may be sustained in connection with the receipt, ownership or use of the prize or while preparing for, participating in, and/ or traveling to any prize-related activity.
6. Contest sponsors reserve the right to make changes in the rules of the contest which will become effective upon announcement.
7. Sponsor is not responsible for any typographical or other errors in the printing, the offering or the administration of the contest or in the announcement of the prize
8. Failure to comply with the contest rules may result in a contestant’s disqualification.
9. To obtain a copy of the official rules and/or winner’s list, please write by January 18th, 2013.
RADIO CITY CHRISTMAS SPECTACULAR! Contest Rules
22 West Washington Street
Chicago, IL 60602
- State Discontinues Healthcare Funding For Disabled Stroke VictimUnconscionable. That's what a doctor calls a state decision to cut care funding for a patient.311
- Teen Says He Got E. Coli From Burrito At Lombard RestaurantA local teen says he got sick because of a burrito he ate from a local restaurant that's now the focus of an e coli outbreak.158
- Natura Pet Issues New Dog And Cat Food RecallNebraska-based Natura Pet Products has announced a new voluntary recall of multiple brands of dry pet food and treats. The decision comes after a positive test for Salmonella on April 3.7491
- Bakery Blunder Makes ‘Cat Cake’ A Viral SensationOf all the cat memes on the Internet, this one takes the cake.900
- Search Dog Tracks Missing Student To LakefrontVolunteers, friends and family were out in force Tuesday morning, resuming the search for a missing University of Chicago student.586
- Initial Tests ID Glittery Substance Along BeachIndiana environmental officials were investigating whether a Porter County manufacturer was responsible for a slick of glittery material that kept many swimmers out of Porter Beach on Monday.1095
- Win $1,000 In Gas From Hyundai! June 17, 2013Enter to win $1,000 in free gas from Hyundai! What’s better than free gas? How about the 2013 Elantra Limited with an EPA-Estimated 38 MPG Highway! 28 City/38 Hwy. EPA Estimates. For comparison only. Actual mileage may vary.
- Join Hankook Tire To Reel In The Next Big Catch May 20, 2013Join Hankook tire to reel in the next great catch! Click here to go to www.TirePrize.com and enter for your chance to win the ultimate fishing excursion in Puerto Rico!
- Marquette County Convention & Visitors Bureau Post Game Show Giveaway May 10, 2013Listen to The Score’s Baseball Post Game Show for your chance to win a $100 lodging gift certificate from the Marquette County Convention & Visitors Bureau!
- Enjoy Golf’s Best Round With GREY GOOSE Vodka May 1, 2013Enjoy Golf’s Best Round this season with GREY GOOSE Vodka! Visit your participating retailer today and purchase one 750 mL or larger bottle of GREY GOOSE Vodka to receive one free round of golf!