It has been only five years since the iPhone debuted and life as a lot of people know it changed for good.
Family members of Lisa Stebic, the Plainfield woman missing since April 2007, say they remain frustrated that the case is still unsolved.
A suburban woman who missed her prom when she was paralyzed in a drunken driving crash will be going to the prom Friday night, after an unlikely meeting.
Papers filed in federal court in the case of a female bartender whose 2007 beating by an off-duty Chicago Police officer was caught on tape indicate police left some information out of the initial report.
A young man who was convicted of the murder of a University of Chicago graduate student will learn his sentence Wednesday.
An Oswego man charged with killing his wife and three children in 2007 might have been researching ways to fake his own death.
Metra wants to know if an attempted sabotage in 2007 was related to a al-Qaeda, with new information out that the terrorist agency was planning to target rail lines.
As the fourth anniversary of the disappearance of Plainfield mom Lisa Stebic arrives, a police sergeant calls the investigation “stagnant.”
This is the anniversary of two momentous occasions in White Sox history.
A Lake County jury has reached a verdict in the murder trial of Marni Yang, who is charged with the murder of former Chicago Bear Shaun Gayle’s pregnant girlfriend. The verdict will be read in court Tuesday evening.
As she was being shot to death, Rhoni Reuter wrapped her left arm around her abdomen in an apparent effort to protect her unborn daughter, a pathologist testified Monday.
A Lake County jury heard recorded phone calls of Marni Yang telling a close friend how she’d shot and killed former Chicago Bear Shaun Gayle’s pregnant girlfriend, Rhoni Reuter, while wearing a disguise.
For the first time on Tuesday, former Chicago Bear Shaun Gayle publicly admitted having a sexual relationship with Marni Yang, the woman charged with killing his pregnant girlfriend in 2007.
Former Chicago Bear Shaun Gayle could testify this week in a murder trial in north suburban Lake County.
A request for a makeover could delay the trial of a woman accused of killing the pregnant girlfriend of former Chicago Bear Shaun Gayle.
A trial will soon begin for Marni Yang, the woman charged with killing the pregnant girlfriend of ex-Chicago Bear Shaun Gayle.
- Mother Of Student Pushed Down School Stairs ‘Enraged’ At Security GuardNew video surfaced Friday that appears to show sophomore Lauren Goodlow being pushed by a male security guard. CBS 2's Dorothy Tucker reports.329
- House Passes Concealed Carry Plan Opposed By Senate LeaderGun owners in the only state still banning concealed weapons would win that right under a plan approved by the Illinois House on Friday, but the governor and other powerful Democrats oppose the plan because it would wipe out local gun ordinances -- including Chicago's ban on assault weapons.220
- Two Shot Near Roosevelt CTA StationAround 11:10 a.m., a 57-year-old man and a 30-year-old man were shot in the 1100 block of South State Street.256
- Store Owner Kidnapped In Pilsen, SUV StolenPolice said the 78-year-old man was closing the store in the 1100 block of West 18th Street when a group of men threw a pillowcase over his head, hit him in the face, and forced him into his own SUV.248
- Man Found Shot To Death In Zion Supermarket Parking LotThe man found shot to death in a parking in north suburban Zion on Thursday afternoon has been identified as a Waukegan resident.152
- School Warns Parents Of Kidnapping Attempt On PlaygroundA man tried to abduct a 4th grader from the playground at Alexander Graham Bell Elementary School at 3730 N Oakley Ave on Wednesday.150
- Benjamin Moore Which Team Colors Matter Most? May 24, 2013Which Team Colors matter most to you? Either way, you could be a winner! Just sign up now for a chance to win $500 Depot Dollars to the Chicago Sports Depot to pick up some gear with your favorite team colors as they battle it out this week!
- AVEENO® MEN’S “Building a Healthier Foundation” Sweepstakes May 21, 2013AVEENO® Men’s™ knows your family is your foundation. And to take good care of them, you need to take good care of yourself. Win a family day at the ballpark from AVEENO® Men’s™.
- Join Hankook Tire To Reel In The Next Big Catch May 20, 2013Join Hankook tire to reel in the next great catch! Click here to go to www.TirePrize.com and enter for your chance to win the ultimate fishing excursion in Puerto Rico!
- Meet Jim Rome On Set In Los Angeles May 20, 2013AutoZone and the Jim Rome Show are giving one winner and a guest a trip to meet Jim Rome in Los Angeles on the set of his Showtime television show! Enter for your chance to win!