2013 BCS National Championship Game
Top-ranked high school linebacker Alex Anzalone has decommited from Notre Dame, according to a report.
Notre Dame defensive end Kapron Lewis-Moore tore his right ACL in Monday night’s BCS National Championship Game, the school confirmed Thursday.
Well, during the suckfest that was Monday’s National Championship—and let us never speak of it again—much ado was made about a comely young lass that ESPN repeatedly showed because it was losing viewers with the rapidity of brain cells during a CBS sitcom.
(WSCR) Even as they were on their way to a national title, there was trouble in paradise for the Crimson Tide. With seven minutes to play in Monday’s National Championship game and the Crimson Tide holding […]
Is Nick Saban worth a look?
There’s no gentle way to put it – Notre Dame was man-handled by Alabama in Monday night’s BCS National Championship game.
Notre Dame players Manti Te’o, Everett Golson and Tyler Eifert address reporters after the Irish lost 42-14 in the BCS National Championship Game Monday night at Sun Life Stadium.
What caused two teammates to go after each other when everything was going so right for the Crimson Tide in the biggest game of the season?
It didn’t take long to understand that Alabama was at a completely different level than Notre Dame’s previous 12 opponents.
I’ve composed a list of acts, verbiage, and whathaveyou that I am going to try to engage in tonight in a complete cathartic experience.
Here are over/unders from The McNeil and Spiegel Show.
All week long we’ve been breaking down the matchup, but now it’s time to come to conclusions.
It’s finally here – No. 1 Notre Dame will take on No. 2 Alabama in the BCS National Championship game tonight.
Nick Saban might be larger than life today, but back in the early 1960s, he played second fiddle to an even more important Nick: Big Nick.
For an underdog like Notre Dame, a special teams touchdown could help them pull off the upset, but allowing one could kill their chances.
Both coaches downplayed interest from NFL teams Saturday at Sun Life Stadium, with Kelly saying “Leaving is not an option” and Saban saying “I want to be a college coach.”
Notre Dame head coach Brian Kelly, linebacker Manti Te’o and safety Zeke Motta address the media at BCS Media Day in Miami Gardens, Fla.
Alabama head coach Nick Saban, center Barrett Jones and quarterback A.J. McCarron address the media Saturday at BCS Media Day.
A.J. McCarron was a pretty polarizing figure earlier this season when his name started creeping into the Heisman conversation.
Despite what the SEC pundits want you to believe, there are actually holes in the Alabama defense.
- Divers Pull Body From Lake Michigan On South SideA young man's body has been pulled from Lake Michigan, not far from where a missing University of Chicago student is believed to have been when he vanished during last week's thunderstorms.405
- Lewis Points Finger At ‘Rich White People’ For School ProblemsA day before the first set of school closings was set to begin, Chicago Teachers Union President Karen Lewis had some harsh words about how the Chicago Public Schools are funded and managed, blaming much of the district’s problems on racism.5015
- Man Shot To Death In South Suburban HomewoodNineteen-year-old Homewood resident Henry Kormoi died from at least one gunshot wound he suffered near home in the 1100 block of 187th Street.112
- State Discontinues Healthcare Funding For Disabled Stroke VictimUnconscionable. That's what a doctor calls a state decision to cut care funding for a patient.311
- Teen Says He Got E. Coli From Burrito At Lombard RestaurantA local teen says he got sick because of a burrito he ate from a local restaurant that's now the focus of an e coli outbreak.158
- Natura Pet Issues New Dog And Cat Food RecallNebraska-based Natura Pet Products has announced a new voluntary recall of multiple brands of dry pet food and treats. The decision comes after a positive test for Salmonella on April 3.7491
- Win $1,000 In Gas From Hyundai! June 17, 2013Enter to win $1,000 in free gas from Hyundai! What’s better than free gas? How about the 2013 Elantra Limited with an EPA-Estimated 38 MPG Highway! 28 City/38 Hwy. EPA Estimates. For comparison only. Actual mileage may vary.
- Join Hankook Tire To Reel In The Next Big Catch May 20, 2013Join Hankook tire to reel in the next great catch! Click here to go to www.TirePrize.com and enter for your chance to win the ultimate fishing excursion in Puerto Rico!
- Marquette County Convention & Visitors Bureau Post Game Show Giveaway May 10, 2013Listen to The Score’s Baseball Post Game Show for your chance to win a $100 lodging gift certificate from the Marquette County Convention & Visitors Bureau!
- Enjoy Golf’s Best Round With GREY GOOSE Vodka May 1, 2013Enjoy Golf’s Best Round this season with GREY GOOSE Vodka! Visit your participating retailer today and purchase one 750 mL or larger bottle of GREY GOOSE Vodka to receive one free round of golf!