According to a recent poll, voted on by NFL players and released by the NFL, Tebow ranked as the 95th best player in the NFL. Cutler didn’t crack the top 100.
Why in God’s name would any team want Tim Tebow? And yes, I did that on purpose.
Official results are here for this year’s Living Room Over/Unders and we hope your party was enriched by playing along.
Aaron Rodgers had the first five-touchdown game of his career, and the Green Bay Packers clinched the No. 1 seed in the NFC playoffs with a 35-21 victory over the rival Chicago Bears on Sunday night.
The players’ union has told the NFL to hold off collecting blood for HGH testing, and the league isn’t happy about it.
The Packers shut down Jay Cutler and the Bears, who lost 27-17 Sunday.
By Tim Baffoe- (CBS) We get pretty used to our unusual sports personalities fairly quickly here in Chicago. Jim McMahon was a rebel who eventually was just the quarterback here. Dennis Rodman looked weird and […]
(WSCR) If one thing is certain coming into the Bears-Packers matchup on Sunday, it’s that Julius Peppers is going to do anything he can to get to Aaron Rodgers. Standing in his way will be […]
It’s strange to think this, but this is a big game for the Bears, beyond the usual Chicago vs. Green Bay storyline.
With one of the NFL’s most prolific offenses coming to Chicago on Sunday, Brian Urlacher gave some credit to the work of Packers quarterback, Aaron Rodgers.
After getting embarrassed Sunday in New Orleans, the Bears have to regroup in a hurry as they face the defending Super Bowl champion Green Bay Packers at Soldier Field this weekend.
First it was the defending NFC South Champion Atlanta Falcons, then the 2009 Super Bowl Champion New Orleans Saints on the road, now they welcome to Soldier Field the defending Super Bowl Champion Green Bay Packers.
President Barack Obama hosted the Super Bowl Champion Green Bay Packers at the White House Friday and suggested the team trade star quarterback Aaron Rodgers to the Chicago Bears.
Jeremy Shockey and the Carolina Panthers aren’t playing in the Hall of Fame Game Aug. 7 but the outspoken tight end is claiming the game is going to happen.
NFL players have a lot of extra time on their hands due to the current work stoppage resulting from the lockout. The Green Bay Packers’ Aaron Rodgers is making interesting use of his extra time.
On Tuesday, researchers at Virginia Tech University released the results of a study that determined the safety ratings of helmets worn by NFL players. The results were shocking.
In a normal situation, it would be completely reasonable and understandable.
He turned a loyal fandom against itself, just because he could.
Green Bay Packers quarterback Aaron Rodgers has an intern with The Score-670 AM radio to thank for the pro-wrestling belt that was hanging over his shoulder as he was named Super Bowl MVP.
Green Bay dominated the first half and held on to the end to win the Super Bowl. The Steelers made an impressive comeback in the second half but couldn’t break through the Pack.
- State Discontinues Healthcare Funding For Disabled Stroke VictimUnconscionable. That's what a doctor calls a state decision to cut care funding for a patient.311
- Teen Says He Got E. Coli From Burrito At Lombard RestaurantA local teen says he got sick because of a burrito he ate from a local restaurant that's now the focus of an e coli outbreak.158
- Natura Pet Issues New Dog And Cat Food RecallNebraska-based Natura Pet Products has announced a new voluntary recall of multiple brands of dry pet food and treats. The decision comes after a positive test for Salmonella on April 3.7491
- Bakery Blunder Makes ‘Cat Cake’ A Viral SensationOf all the cat memes on the Internet, this one takes the cake.900
- Search Dog Tracks Missing Student To LakefrontVolunteers, friends and family were out in force Tuesday morning, resuming the search for a missing University of Chicago student.586
- Initial Tests ID Glittery Substance Along BeachIndiana environmental officials were investigating whether a Porter County manufacturer was responsible for a slick of glittery material that kept many swimmers out of Porter Beach on Monday.1095
- Win $1,000 In Gas From Hyundai! June 17, 2013Enter to win $1,000 in free gas from Hyundai! What’s better than free gas? How about the 2013 Elantra Limited with an EPA-Estimated 38 MPG Highway! 28 City/38 Hwy. EPA Estimates. For comparison only. Actual mileage may vary.
- Join Hankook Tire To Reel In The Next Big Catch May 20, 2013Join Hankook tire to reel in the next great catch! Click here to go to www.TirePrize.com and enter for your chance to win the ultimate fishing excursion in Puerto Rico!
- Marquette County Convention & Visitors Bureau Post Game Show Giveaway May 10, 2013Listen to The Score’s Baseball Post Game Show for your chance to win a $100 lodging gift certificate from the Marquette County Convention & Visitors Bureau!
- Enjoy Golf’s Best Round With GREY GOOSE Vodka May 1, 2013Enjoy Golf’s Best Round this season with GREY GOOSE Vodka! Visit your participating retailer today and purchase one 750 mL or larger bottle of GREY GOOSE Vodka to receive one free round of golf!