Fr. Gary Graf, of St. Gall Catholic Church on the Southwest Side first spent a couple of days in Mexico before hopping a border fence.
The Hurricanes have had a dream season, but Marquette is the toughest team in college basketball. That’s just one of four great matchups.
Mark Lyons had a solid career at a perennial basketball power and helped lead his team to the Sweet 16—last season. This season, he helped lead another basketball power, this time Arizona, to the Sweet 16.
Carlos Villanueva threw six scoreless innings in the Cubs’ 4-1 victory over the Milwaukee Brewers on Friday.
It’s that time again! See which teams hoops expert Jon Rothstein has moving on from each region in this year’s NCAA Tournament.
Planning to sell your home? You may want to wait until 2016 before listing it.
A 61-year-old interior designer in Northwest Indiana is facing extradition back to Arizona – where she is accused of killing her husband a decade ago.
Republican efforts to promote hatred across racial and religious lines are heating up this electoral season. They have found a new warrior to promote the cause in Arizona, Gabriela Saucedo Mercer. Mercer has questioned whether Middle Easterners should be in the US “either legally or illegally”.
Paul Ryan has changed the Electoral College math. With the pick, Romney has chosen a path that writes off almost all of the country and focuses the election on the industrial Midwest.
After the Supreme Court decision on the Arizona immigration law, SB 1070, the Obama administration announced that it is revoking agreements with Arizona police over the enforcement of federal immigration laws.
While neither side has totally won, the high court’s decision on Arizona’s controversial immigration law, SB 1070, is definitely a blow to President Barack Obama.
President Obama and Attorney General Eric Holder won an overwhelming victory as the Supreme Court struck down 3 of 4 provisions of the controversial Arizona immigration law, SB 1070.
A group of Cubs fans trying to break the famed “Billy Goat Curse” set out from Arizona in February, on a mission to walk to Wrigley Field, and “Crack the Curse.”
A dozen years on the run for a couple from Illinois has ended in a small town outside Phoenix.
A missing Chicago mother and her two daughters have been found in Arizona.
Seattle starter Jason Vargas was pounded for seven runs and eight hits while getting just two outs, and the Chicago Cubs beat the Mariners 12-7 Monday.
Bears linebacker Brian Urlacher will be away from the Bears for several days after the unexpected death of his mother.
Protests are expected at the Kendall County Republican picnic Saturday, as the man known as “America’s toughest sheriff” is expected to attend.
John Danks came up smiling after taking a line drive to the head and pitched the Chicago White Sox to a 6-2 victory over the Arizona Diamondbacks on Saturday night.
After scandal threatened their status as a BCS bowl and tattered its reputation, the Fiesta Bowl hopes that University of Arizona President Robert Shelton can lead the restoration effort.
- Mother Of Student Pushed Down School Stairs ‘Enraged’ At Security GuardNew video surfaced Friday that appears to show sophomore Lauren Goodlow being pushed by a male security guard. CBS 2's Dorothy Tucker reports.329
- House Passes Concealed Carry Plan Opposed By Senate LeaderGun owners in the only state still banning concealed weapons would win that right under a plan approved by the Illinois House on Friday, but the governor and other powerful Democrats oppose the plan because it would wipe out local gun ordinances -- including Chicago's ban on assault weapons.220
- Two Shot Near Roosevelt CTA StationAround 11:10 a.m., a 57-year-old man and a 30-year-old man were shot in the 1100 block of South State Street.256
- Store Owner Kidnapped In Pilsen, SUV StolenPolice said the 78-year-old man was closing the store in the 1100 block of West 18th Street when a group of men threw a pillowcase over his head, hit him in the face, and forced him into his own SUV.248
- Man Found Shot To Death In Zion Supermarket Parking LotThe man found shot to death in a parking in north suburban Zion on Thursday afternoon has been identified as a Waukegan resident.152
- School Warns Parents Of Kidnapping Attempt On PlaygroundA man tried to abduct a 4th grader from the playground at Alexander Graham Bell Elementary School at 3730 N Oakley Ave on Wednesday.150
- Benjamin Moore Which Team Colors Matter Most? May 24, 2013Which Team Colors matter most to you? Either way, you could be a winner! Just sign up now for a chance to win $500 Depot Dollars to the Chicago Sports Depot to pick up some gear with your favorite team colors as they battle it out this week!
- AVEENO® MEN’S “Building a Healthier Foundation” Sweepstakes May 21, 2013AVEENO® Men’s™ knows your family is your foundation. And to take good care of them, you need to take good care of yourself. Win a family day at the ballpark from AVEENO® Men’s™.
- Join Hankook Tire To Reel In The Next Big Catch May 20, 2013Join Hankook tire to reel in the next great catch! Click here to go to www.TirePrize.com and enter for your chance to win the ultimate fishing excursion in Puerto Rico!
- Meet Jim Rome On Set In Los Angeles May 20, 2013AutoZone and the Jim Rome Show are giving one winner and a guest a trip to meet Jim Rome in Los Angeles on the set of his Showtime television show! Enter for your chance to win!