Chicago Bears tight end Evan Rodriguez has been arrested in Miami on disorderly intoxication charges.
The father of one of Eric Rizley’s friends contacted police after seeing Rizley had posted: “Watch out portage people might be dying soon,” on Thursday.
A babysitter was arrested this week, after the couple who hired her came home and found her extremely drunk, police said.
Taurus, sorry your Christmas presents never came. There’s nothing worse than waking up Christmas morning to find a tree (glowing with lights and ornaments) with no presents underneath. If you want to blame someone, don’t blame Santa, or your parents…
The city’s crackdown on violence at gang funerals continued Wednesday when officers nabbed a parolee with a gun on the West Side, officials said.
The men were all charged with a felony count of attending or patronizing a dog fight and were being held on bail Sunday, according to a release from the Cook County Sheriff’s office.
Thanks to three good Samaritans, a purse snatcher was caught after allegedly beating a woman up and robbing her Friday morning.
A man impersonating a dentist may have performed hundreds of procedures on patients before being arrested on Thursday, police said on Friday.
Published reports say the girlfriend of the gunman who killed six people at a Sikh temple outside Milwaukee has now been arrested.
Seven of the eight protesters who were arrested outside President Barack Obama’s campaign headquarters on Monday were released from jail Tuesday.
Notre Dame quarterback Tommy Rees has been charged with four misdemeanors, following a confrontation with police early Thursday morning.
Ten protesters were arrested Monday night after another protest at the Woodlawn Mental Health Clinic, which is set to close next week.
A North Side man arrested last month for illegally surfing off Oak Street Beach will have the charges against him dropped if he completes 20 hours of community service.
Former World Series MVP Manny Ramirez was arrested in a domestic incident near his home in South Florida Monday night.
A Chicago man was arrested for the 99th time Wednesday and charged with drug possession after allegedly using his 3-year-old child as a ruse to beg for money in west suburban Riverside.
New York Rangers star Sean Avery was arrested Friday morning for allegedly shoving a police officer at his Los Angeles home.
A man has been arrested after detectives in southwest suburban Bolingbrook reportedly linked him to four recent burglaries.
A Chicago City Council committee will take up a proposed ordinance that would clamp new restrictions on emissions from two Southwest Side power plants, both of which are fired by coal.
A candidate for alderman was arrested Tuesday afternoon at a South Side polling place and later charged with assault.
A suburban village trustee charged with resisting arrest and driving without a license claims he was unfairly targeted and physically assaulted by the arresting officer.
- 3 Dead, 8 Hurt In Shootings Since Friday NightThe most recent fatal shooting happened about 1:50 a.m. Saturday in the Hyde Park community, roughly half a mile from President Barack Obama’s home in neighboring Kenwood.108
- Some People You Should Know: The MelodeersIt all began when barbershop patrons started singing while waiting to get their hair cut. A century or so later, the Melodeers chorus is taking the music to a dazzling new height with 140 ladies singing in unaccompanied four-part harmony. CBS 2's Harry Porterfield reports.155
- Mother Of Student Pushed Down School Stairs ‘Enraged’ At Security GuardNew video surfaced Friday that appears to show sophomore Lauren Goodlow being pushed by a male security guard. CBS 2's Dorothy Tucker reports.329
- House Passes Concealed Carry Plan Opposed By Senate LeaderGun owners in the only state still banning concealed weapons would win that right under a plan approved by the Illinois House on Friday, but the governor and other powerful Democrats oppose the plan because it would wipe out local gun ordinances -- including Chicago's ban on assault weapons.220
- Two Shot Near Roosevelt CTA StationAround 11:10 a.m., a 57-year-old man and a 30-year-old man were shot in the 1100 block of South State Street.256
- Store Owner Kidnapped In Pilsen, SUV StolenPolice said the 78-year-old man was closing the store in the 1100 block of West 18th Street when a group of men threw a pillowcase over his head, hit him in the face, and forced him into his own SUV.248
- Benjamin Moore Which Team Colors Matter Most? May 24, 2013Which Team Colors matter most to you? Either way, you could be a winner! Just sign up now for a chance to win $500 Depot Dollars to the Chicago Sports Depot to pick up some gear with your favorite team colors as they battle it out this week!
- AVEENO® MEN’S “Building a Healthier Foundation” Sweepstakes May 21, 2013AVEENO® Men’s™ knows your family is your foundation. And to take good care of them, you need to take good care of yourself. Win a family day at the ballpark from AVEENO® Men’s™.
- Join Hankook Tire To Reel In The Next Big Catch May 20, 2013Join Hankook tire to reel in the next great catch! Click here to go to www.TirePrize.com and enter for your chance to win the ultimate fishing excursion in Puerto Rico!
- Meet Jim Rome On Set In Los Angeles May 20, 2013AutoZone and the Jim Rome Show are giving one winner and a guest a trip to meet Jim Rome in Los Angeles on the set of his Showtime television show! Enter for your chance to win!